Is the anti Ally stuff internet only?

pcbear

Whilst many of us believe that we could improve under the guidance of a new manager we still respect Ally as a Rangers man and will always hold him in the highest regard. Some of the drivel posted about the man on these forums is shameful.

I love the man to bits.

I think he is a shit manager though.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then by pure logic it is the manager to blame for the poor coaching, let alone the tactics on the park surely?

Yet many fans want to depose the board for this, if we were romping everything nobody would give a toss.

EDIT: Shows how low we have our standards now where a Ramsden cup win would have been a good season.

I dont think the board should be deposed for ally and the coaches performance.

I have reservations about our current board well documented in the boardroom forum but that has never been one of them.

Willis 1690 .yeah the Ally diehards always seem to go quiet on that one .

Never get half glass full answer with all the positive things he has done or can do .

Its always the usual guff about him doing a great job under trying circumstances

What trying circumstances? £6-7m wages? International players? Full time players, excellent training facilities, excellent pitch and stadium, huge support? Aye, very trying.

The great myth the man himself has helped perpetuate.

possible the clue is in the places you went and the people whose company you were in

Exactly. Rhebel HQ is hardly the place to get a balanced view. There's plenty of other Rangers pubs to go to.

Most people don't have the baws to speak up at the games, personally I was screaming for McCoists head at Easter road, that was the final straw for me, as was my uncle, and most around me. But hey he's a legend you can't sack a legend.

Not only internet more and more realise he has been a clever boy with all the no walking away stuff - where was he ever getting a job at that money ?? - also his support for every Board/ CEO is just embarrassing - but he has done very well for himself circa £2m of that £70m is in his pocket.

Apparently only the Blindly Loyal are entitled to hold an opinion about the manager without being labelled as having ulterior motives, the rest of us I have seen labelled by the loud minority as: timposters; in the thrall of the media; morons; and now generally only existing in the digital ether. The same accusations could easily be turned upon those who utter them, but extrapolation is the basis of a doomed argument, and does not contribute in any positive way.

I sense that the Raith game was the tipping point for many previously patient fans; there was always going to be a limit to what was considered acceptable.

Every beggar and their Auntie want Ally to remain.Infact there is unwritten rule apparently on their chat sites that you are shouted down if you slag him off .They love him over there

Well that's not surprising given his record - get Derek McInnes in and you would see a difference right away.