Ibrox tour

I did it years ago and lasted as others said around an hour but I had an older lady called Tiny do our tour and she gave me, my old man and my aunt a wee bit longer tour than what was meant at the end which was great, well worth it and as said the trophy room is unbelievable and would be hard to match anywhere in the world.

Done tour last November, lasted about hour and a half, plenty time to take fotos etc, the wee aforementioned wummin Tiny ,she been workin there for years ,answers all your questions and never rushes you, suppose the more questions asked the longer the tour takes,as most folk have said the trophy room is just amazing, and the walk down the tunnell with simply the best blarin out give you a sense of what the players get to do week in week out, well worth whatever you paid for it( mine was a freebie as I won it in a raffle lol)

Been on the tour 3 times once years ago with my school then with some mates.but the last time was with my father for his 80th birthday a couple

Of years before he died and I cherish all the photos of him I took that day in the managers

Chair,in the blue room,in front of the three cups in the glass cabinets in the trophy room we had just

Won another treble and in the tunnel and dugout.

I am sure your boy will have a day that he will remember for the rest of his life as will you.