Wolfenstein

watty.

Anyone getting this ? Picked it up the day for 20 quid on ps4 cos I traded in ac4,been getting decent reviews.

will prob trade it in for watchdogs when I'm done tho,as there doesn't seem to be a lot of replay value.

Never played them before mate, not sure I'd enjoy that type of game going by the videos ect. Supposed to be amazing though so no doubt you will enjoy it.

I'm waiting for Watchdogs then I'll trade that in when/if GTA comes out for PS4.

Never played them before mate, not sure I'd enjoy that type of game going by the videos ect. Supposed to be amazing though so no doubt you will enjoy it.

I'm waiting for Watchdogs then I'll trade that in when/if GTA comes out for PS4.

hopefully mate,won't get to play it tonight.

I'm the same mate,don't usually buy fps games due to already owning battlefield,but i thought I'd give it a go,due to it being ww2 and killing nazis.so tired of modern/future warfare.

hopefully mate,won't get to play it tonight.

I'm the same mate,don't usually buy fps games due to already owning battlefield,but i thought I'd give it a go,due to it being ww2 and killing nazis.so tired of modern/future warfare.

I thought it looked futuristic on the ads :lol:

If it's old school nazi slaying I may be tempted!

I bought the last one for pc and it was a real let down the single player was a decent game but there was no real online community and was lucky if there was a handful of servers, the original ended up free and it might still be going.

It's set in the 60's but you also go back to the 40's aswell I think mate,so in a way it is futuristic,but not like 2050 or something lol.there's still nazis aplenty tho ;)

You fight giant robotic soldiers and robotic dogs as well as human soldiers that utilize fancy futuristic technologies.

It's a futuristic game set in the 1960's if that makes any sense. lol

You fight giant robotic soldiers and robotic dogs as well as human soldiers that utilize fancy futuristic technologies.

It's a futuristic game set in the 1960's if that makes any sense. lol

aye I get you mate :D played a few hours of it,and I'm impressed.the first level is shite,but after that it starts to get good.great voice acting and gunplay,watching heads and legs come off from your machine gun fire is nice.

graphics are not bad,look great in some places,not as great in others,but it looks really sharp none the less.going to get stuck into more of it tomorrow,but happy with it so far.

aye I get you mate :D played a few hours of it,and I'm impressed.the first level is shite,but after that it starts to get good.great voice acting and gunplay,watching heads and legs come off from your machine gun fire is nice.

graphics are not bad,look great in some places,not as great in others,but it looks really sharp none the less.going to get stuck into more of it tomorrow,but happy with it so far.

thinking of getting this tonight, im not to worried about graphics as long as gameplay is good. worth getting then?

thinking of getting this tonight, im not to worried about graphics as long as gameplay is good. worth getting then?

gameplay is great mate,dual wielding 2 assault rifles feels good and body parts fly everywhere.having to press a button to pick up health,ammo etc is a bit annoying tho,kind of like bioshock.

impressed with the story so far aswell,with good voice acting.encourages a second playthrough,as decisions you make change the way the game plays.

Bear in mind tho that this has no mp mate,so after a few playthroughs that's it.i'm planning on doing a second run,then trading it towards watchdogs if it gets decent reviews.

gameplay is great mate,dual wielding 2 assault rifles feels good and body parts fly everywhere.having to press a button to pick up health,ammo etc is a bit annoying tho,kind of like bioshock.

impressed with the story so far aswell,with good voice acting.encourages a second playthrough,as decisions you make change the way the game plays.

Bear in mind tho that this has no mp mate,so after a few playthroughs that's it.i'm planning on doing a second run,then trading it towards watchdogs if it gets decent reviews.

Id rather it have no mp because most mp are shite tbh.

On the last chapter the now, worth a run through seeing as there is nowt else good out now and I'm on paternity leave so need to fill my days

Watchdogs looks good but not as good as gta 5, still hoping they being that out on xbox one

Just completed this. Brilliant game!!

Looking forward to the next one already!!! :)

It truly is a fantastic game, prolly the first genuine 10/10 game i've played of this generation IMO.

That last boss was a bastard eh? Took me a right few tries to get him man, the fire kept getting me.

Just completed it there now, took me about a hour to beat final boss on medium. will go thro it again. Great shooter imo.

he was a bastard mate.had to go on YouTube to watch how you kill him :D.have you tried watchdogs yet ? really enjoying that aswell.