xbox 360

spray1974

have one,

from christmas,

never been repaired

I bought one at christmas and have had 2 due to the 3 lights of death. 2 of my mates have also had problems one has had 4 replacements and the other is also on his second and is having more problems. I just think they are really poor quality and was thinking of selling mine and maybe getting a ps3.

I have a shot of my mates one. It is a mini heater ( great for winter though ).

For some reason when I turn it off, sometimes the fan keeps running till I get fed up and pull the plug.

Anyone else experienced this?

mines does this when im charing a controller, when i leave the usb connector in, it stays running

Yeah happens when the controller is recharging.

Not sure ho long my xbox will last, it's making some nasty noises.

so does mine, it makes some really nasty crank noises and swirly noises every now and then

i cant believe you are having all these problems. I expect a pc to freeze if playing a heavy duty game not a console. It sound like microsoft all over though

For some reason consoles are getting real shoddy these days.

My second hand Sega Saturn works like a dream and that's about a decade old.

My slimline PS2 on the other hand is a great peice of kit, you can hardly hear the thing and they seem to be much more reliable.

It makes a fecker of a noise aswell.

I find myself turning the TV away up to hear the game because of the console's noise.

For some reason consoles are getting real shoddy these days.

My second hand Sega Saturn works like a dream and that's about a decade old.

My slimline PS2 on the other hand is a great peice of kit, you can hardly hear the thing and they seem to be much more reliable.

my dads had no problems with his slimline ps2, BUT before that, we went through three, yes THREE normal ps2s. getting laser problems or just failing