Whyte, Withey, Collyer Bristow, Ticketus & missing millions

I feel that by making implications that SDM and AJ could be investigated on the same level s Whyte is just HMRC trying to muddy the waters as a means of self defence. By now it's fairly obvious to everybody that the campaign that was waged against Rangers had a lot more to it than a regular attempt gain taxes. Their deals with numerous clubs and individuals over the period of he BTC is the proof of this, basically they are trying to hold of being forced to name the person/persons within HMRC who were behind this.

To this end it would not surprise me if they appeal the appeal result as I honestly believe that the appeal that was launched against the original result was a means by which they could not name names during an active case. Likewise I doubt if any Police investigation into these people could be made for he same reason. Let's face it how long have the Police had to investigate the theft of tax and court documents in relation to the BTC? Documents that subsequently ended up online and being used by so called journalists working on a certain BBC shown documentary.

Didnt the SFA do a fit and proper person test on criag whyte before he took over? As your ment to do at any club! Would be ironic considering he had been previously been a banned company director. Then had to the fact the tried to sanction the 5 way agreement! They av to be brought to task.

I remember when Regan was asked about this at the time he actually admitted that the fit and proper person test was not applied to Whyte as it would have cost too much money, aye not as much as it cost us you cunt.

I remember when Regan was asked about this at the time he actually admitted that the fit and proper person test was not applied to Whyte as it would have cost too much money, aye not as much as it cost us you cunt.

As far as I was aware the old SFA test was basically 'are you a fit and proper person?' Pile of shite really.

Yes, regarding their use of the EBT scheme.

That's correct. HMRC had been looking at Rangers with respect to the use of EBT's for years before Murray sold up. That's why we ended up with a fraudulent chancer who called himself Ethan Hawk , then Ellis and Whyte managing to use up a "captain of industrys" valuable time.

Yes, regarding their use of the EBT scheme.

That's correct. HMRC had been looking at Rangers with respect to the use of EBT's for years before Murray sold up. That's why we ended up with a fraudulent chancer who called himself Ethan Hawk , then Ellis and Whyte managing to use up a "captain of industrys" valuable time.

would it surprise anyone if it was something completely different, look at how desperate the board were for murray not to sell, Paul Murray with his imaginary 25million quid bid (cunt couldnt even offer up 500k for exclusive bidding rights in admin) to AJ's dossier on Craig Whyte that has never been seen

Everyone used to think the old board were protecting their gravy train, what if they were hiding something else and shit scared that a new owner would uncover it all, as it stands whyte never because he was more crooked

Implied in Herald Online Article

But an HMRC source said: "The company, Rangers Football Club Plc, did not go into liquidation because of this tax case. It is a matter of public record that Rangers was placed in administration by its principal shareholder and director because it was unable to pay its creditors, including HMRC.

"HMRC voted against the CVA proposed by the administration. ­Liquidation allows a full investigation into the conduct of the owners and financial officers of the company, which would not be possible in a CVA.

"It wouldn't be the case that HMRC would vote down a CVA based on ­wanting directors' conduct to be looked as a general rule, as happened with Rangers."

The behaviour of the board in the three years prior to the operating company going into administration in February 2012 was already being looked at by the Insolvency Service's Investigations and Enforcement Directorate.

An "HMRC source" said

would it surprise anyone if it was something completely different, look at how desperate the board were for murray not to sell, Paul Murray with his imaginary 25million quid bid (cunt couldnt even offer up 500k for exclusive bidding rights in admin) to AJ's dossier on Craig Whyte that has never been seen

Everyone used to think the old board were protecting their gravy train, what if they were hiding something else and shit scared that a new owner would uncover it all, as it stands whyte never because he was more crooked

mate Celtics lawyers went through rangers books with a very fine tooth comb and could find no wrongdoings