Strength of the championship outwith the "big 3"

RFC55

Aye, pretty obvious! It's a shame because I know he was a bit gutted at getting sent on loan but he realised it was for the best. Still got sent off his last game though! Aye we went down to the hibs game to see him, thought he took his goal well. I hope he does well, was always a showy bastard in the school team. Wonder if I hadn't found drink and drugs if I'd be in his position :lol:

I hope he at least makes the bench for one of the four games against us, was out with him Saturday night and it was all he was talking about

Aye I can tell by his twitter he's a bear ha.

The squad (dumbartons) was so thin at a few stages last year and they didn't even bring him on. A lot of the fans would have liked him to at least get a few 15 mins at the end of a few games etc.

A few of the young boys got a run out against partick on Saturday but ally wasn't there, assuming it was too big a trek for him for a friendly? I reckon hel go out on loan but hopefully he can go to a Clyde or a Stirling and kick on.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I can tell by his twitter he's a bear ha.

The squad (dumbartons) was so thin at a few stages last year and they didn't even bring him on. A lot of the fans would have liked him to at least get a few 15 mins at the end of a few games etc.

A few of the young boys got a run out against partick on Saturday but ally wasn't there, assuming it was too big a trek for him for a friendly? I reckon hel go out on loan but hopefully he can go to a Clyde or a Stirling and kick on.

Aye he certainly doesn't hide it! Had a season ticket before as well, obviously had to give that up though! I know he only made a few appearances last season but I hope he gets a fair bit, as you said 15 minutes here and there would be great for him, no point him sitting on the bench fucking about.

Could be mate, we don't really ask him about the football too much, he's just wee Ally to us :lol:

Aye you're right, a Clyde or Stirling would be good for him! He had a trial with Rangers and Celtic just before he signed his pro contract and I think his size was the issue. Fuck knows how, he's the same height as me! If I was him I'd stick with Dumbarton for the time being, the other boys from Oban that got released not long ago have been doing fuck all since then, think one actually turned down one of the local teams