Derby tickets still on sale

devonbear

Suppose that settles it then :D

To any Derby fans cynically looking in ( not the good ones)....we don't give a fuck if you think that we are 3rd rate team or if you don't want to come and see us. Its all about the Rangers.

I mean really, you aren't such a big club with no real attraction for anyone to play including us... I would much rather have had Forest.

We are coming, we will get pissed, we will sing and then we will fuck off. Just stand in awe at the level of our passion and support. Imagine being involved in something of or size.

Oh... I have heard Derby women are suckers for Scottish accents.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/secure-your-seat-early-for-derby-countys-friendly-with-rangers-1792360.asp

I have jus been on DCFC official website and they are urging home fans to buy tickets today as they will be dearer if purchased tomorrow on the day of the match. They are for home fans only but interestingly if you are registered then you can print the ticket at home.

Although I have a ticket I registered on their website no problem and could have purchased several tickets. This could obviously be breached by any away fans looking for a ticket in the home end. Seems pretty lax security to me. Hope there are no bears out there who would look to exploit this. :7325:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/secure-your-seat-early-for-derby-countys-friendly-with-rangers-1792360.asp

I have jus been on DCFC official website and they are urging home fans to buy tickets today as they will be dearer if purchased tomorrow on the day of the match. They are for home fans only but interestingly if you are registered then you can print the ticket at home.

Although I have a ticket I registered on their website no problem and could have purchased several tickets. This could obviously be breached by any away fans looking for a ticket in the home end. Seems pretty lax security to me. Hope there are no bears out there who would look to exploit this. :7325:

Indeed

I hope no ranger supporter would do such a thing