Now the dust has settled...

DavieMacRFC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with the OP on 2 things. Miller looks past it, IMO Clark looks the better option.

McGregor shouldnt be RB, he should get a shout at CB along with Zaliukas.

BELL

FUARE - MCGREGOR - ZALIUKAS - WALLACE

AIRD - MACLEOD - LAW - TEMPLETON

BOYD - CLARK

We often forget about Faure and he can't be any worse at RB than McGregor is doing at the moment as by rights he should be in the centre. Faure has had some decent performances and this should be his chance to cement a more permanent choice. If only Ally would be willing to change things.

We can reflect on a hard fought win which was sluggish and unimpressive, here is my opinion of the starting 11.

Bell - made a couple of crucial saves but his distribution is poor and needs to work on that.

Mcgregor - Does not look comfortable in this position and prone to losing the ball.

Zaliukas - by far the best centre back at the club but needs a steady partner he can trust, settling in well.

Mohsni - absolute liabilty, prone to making errors and rash tackles when he makes that error and his passing is shocking.

Wallace - seems lost at the moment but hoping he can regain his form of the past few years.

Tempelton - has so much potential but given some rough treatment he quickly loses interest instead of inspiring himself to play to his capabilities.

Mculloch - sadly his best years are behind him and is way of the pace, needs to be dropped.

Law - should be taking the game by the scruff of the neck and driving forward to help his strikers but looks to get rid of the ball to quickly , very poor performance.

Mcleod - played out of position but still gives his all, always looking to get on the ball and make something happen but really needs to work on his crossing.

Miller - always full of running and movement and will always give 100% but lack of service saw him uninvolved far to often.

Boyd - 10 yards of the pace and even 10 yards behind the ball anytime someone seeked him out with a high ball forward, was unlucky but was offside when he scored but also rarely involved and looks to be lazy when not involved instead of giving players behind him an option or an out ball.

Another lacklustre performance where we never really got going until the 75th minute, to many players need to shape up and realise what it means to wear the famous jersey but hopefully this victory can see us move from strength to strength and kickstart our season.

You're opinion of the team is clouding your judgement, you need to be impartial. I think that you are being unfair to bell, Wallace, Templeton, law and boyd.

I concead that black should be no where near the side, moshni is more miss than hit. If we have mcculloch Wallace and zaliukas should be at the back, law should be in the middle and boyd and Miller up front... Fill in the blanks and you might see a good side

To me, there are two types of people on this forum:

1. Those who unequivocally support the team no matter what, win, lose or draw - Rangers Supporters

2. Those who want to live off the reputation and get mad when the team don't win everything - Rangers Leeches.

wow.