Born Under A Union Flag : A Response

D'Artagnan

How dense are you? I'm Scottish so it has everything to do with me. Just cause I currently live abroad doesn't mean I don't care what happens in my country.

It benefits the MOD to use Scotland for their warships. If it didn't they would go elsewhere. It's more Project Fear "You'll lose all the jobs!!!" Bullshit.

Have the No people told you how many new jobs would be created? No, of course not.

Not as fucking dense as you .I live , work and pay my taxes to the U.K government , my pension and standard of life may or may not be affected by the outcome of the vote , I personally don't want to take the risk . But there you sit an expat who may or may not return to this country telling me how great an independent Scotland will be . You are the typical yes voter ( without a vote ) that thinks you can keep all the good bits and discard the rest .

Once more just for you we would become a foreign country and would lose all MOD contracts to the English yards you must be thick if you think the English are going to throw jobs our way

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The special relationship between England and Scotland will still be there. We will still be unified if GB comes under threat. You seem to think England will erect another Hadrian's Wall. I don't think that much will actually change.

We will be foreign state therefore excluded from building warships for the MOD. So, I'll ask again. How does the MOD benefit from having a foreign state build it's warship?

Hows the answers to my 8 questions coming along?

I find my time better used to searching online for economics professor's opinions on Independence as I believe what they say. I do not believe politicians, whether they're for or against independence. So far the economists I've found seem inclined to favour independence. Check out some of my links above. Even a Nobel Prize winning economist says Scotland will be in better shape if independent.

But I don't think anyone here will follow these links as most of them made their mind up when they became Rangers supporters.

The special relationship between England and Scotland will still be there. We will still be unified if GB comes under threat. You seem to think England will erect another Hadrian's Wall. I don't think that much will actually change.

There won' be a GB ya clown , you must be on the wind up or all the Californian sun has baked your brain

Not as fucking dense as you .I live , work and pay my taxes to the U.K government , my pension and standard of life may or may not be affected by the outcome of the vote , I personally don't want to take the risk . But there you sit an expat who may or may not return to this country telling me how great an independent Scotland will be . You are the typical yes voter ( without a vote ) that thinks you can keep all the good bits and discard the rest .

Once more just for you we would become a foreign country and would lose all MOD contracts to the English yards you must be thick if you think the English are going to throw jobs our way

Don't believe anything I say, ffs, listen to the economics professors who actually know what they fuck they're talking about. Or don't.

I find my time better used to searching online for economics professor's opinions on Independence as I believe what they say. I do not believe politicians, whether they're for or against independence. So far the economists I've found seem inclined to favour independence. Check out some of my links above. Even a Nobel Prize winning economist says Scotland will be in better shape if independent.

But I don't think anyone here will follow these links as most of them made their mind up when they became Rangers supporters.

Yip I decided how I was going to vote when I was 4 :rolleyes:

The truth will always out however and you've outed yourself. Time to light the Gogzy symbol methinks...

Just outed yourself

That's right! I look for the most credible people to inform me, in this case economics professors, rather than politicians and biased newspapers, and you regard that as not very bright? Says a lot about you. :lol:

No, I regard someone who makes assumptions about a group of people based on some ill conceived notion as not very bright.

Or someone who refuses to answer simple questions despite the same courtesy being afforded to them.

Or someone who makes guesses on future policy (which doesn't line up with that set out in the white paper incidentally) while ignoring what is a long standing policy of a governmental department.

Or someone....fuck it. I just don't think you're very bright. I also think you're not a Rangers fan. Nor are you in California (unless you mean California, Falkirk)

Ffs, GB is the fucking islands, ya clown, the land. We will unite to protect them as before, ya clown.

Aye, borders and land names NEVER change when a Nation gets broken up, eh?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia

Maybe you should just leave this now, as your making yourself look like a dick!

We will be foreign state therefore excluded from building warships for the MOD. So, I'll ask again. How does the MOD benefit from having a foreign state build it's warship?

"the Royal Navy HAS in fact commissioned warships from abroad, most notably Canada and the US, during the World Wars."

http://wingsoverscotland.com/lies-lies-lies-lies-lies/

Sorry about the title they use - they apologize for it too - but it has some answers to your question that you don't seem to know about.