Born Under A Union Flag : A Response

D'Artagnan

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I used tunnelbear to watch the BBC and ITV coverage of the world cup. Reeking. :lol:

You're fuckin paranoid :shifty:

Paranoia is something you seem to be quite an expert on sweetie, do try and not let it become your master. So sad to see a person lose control, being told the truth hurts, doesn't it pet?

As I have already advised you, embrace the therapy, it is your only hope of a happy existence, politics and its friend finance, you do have to admit ( remember, admittance is the key to recovery) are just not your bag.

Now do us all a big favour and fuck off......on you go......off you fuck...... your boring now.

:7325:

I can't listen to any of it anymore.

The cringeworthy bleating about the "Tories" and "Bedroom Tax" made me switch off the other night. Scotland should be better than that. But it's not. There are enough mutants in this country who know they hate the Tories and England (but don't actually know why) to ensure The Great Dictator gets his way.

A country fucked because people have been taken in by a cabal of anti English, anti British bigots.

I'm beginning to think that Scotland and Salmond deserve each other.

The cringeworthy bleating about the "Tories" and "Bedroom Tax" made me switch off the other night. Scotland should be better than that. But it's not. There are enough mutants in this country who know they hate the Tories and England (but don't actually know why) to ensure The Great Dictator gets his way.

A country fucked because people have been taken in by a cabal of anti English, anti British bigots.

You honestly can't think of a reason why Scottish people hate the Tories?

There won't be "Nats" driving the show, ffs. It'll be Scots taking charge and responsibility for their own affairs, rather than a bunch of loons in Westminster. Pretty soon the Tories will be back in full power. Fancy that?

I thought that maybe it was just your football knowledge that was a bit naive but having read some of your comments in this topic I have come to the obvious conclusion that I was wrong.

You are totally naive. :uk:

People of a certain age group yes. 16-24 year olds? not so much. Too many allow the past to dictate their vote when it should be the future we are looking to.

I think benefits cuts to 16-24s and cut to education may do. Though tbf this age group are unlikely to vote so I doubt the Tories would really care.

I thought that maybe it was just your football knowledge that was a bit naive but having read some of your comments in this topic I have come to the obvious conclusion that I was wrong.

You are totally naive. :uk:

I don't think there is anyone on here who isn't naive. I have heard a lot of people repeating what they've heard politicians say, but none commenting on what economists say. I trust the views of economists over that of lying and scaremongering politicians. But this is not the place to discuss something as serious as independence, after all, the union flag is too ingrained in Rangers traditions.

I guess you are not old enough to remember what it was like under the last conservative government. Scots voted labour but England voted for, and we got, the Tories.

In 1997 London voted Conservative and got.....2 wars, tax and spend, a recession and mass immigration. You don't see people in London pissing and crying and trying to "go independent".

In American the South and Midwest generally always vote Republican but got Clinton and now Obama. You don't see them pitching up at Gettysburg and trying to re fight the civil war.

Scottish Nationalists are the only people who seem completely unable to understand the basic concept of democracy.

It took Salmond 28 seconds to mention Tories

I guess you are not old enough to remember what it was like under the last conservative government. Scots voted labour but England voted for, and we got, the Tories.

That's the joy of democracy. Although Scotland gets the government of votes for just as often as England.

That's the joy of democracy. Although Scotland gets the government of votes for just as often as England.

Ive always found that the most ridiculous of arguments anyway Dude.

So if you live on the Isle of Mull, whose residents vote Lib Dems, and the rest of Scotland votes SNP or Labour, should the residents of Mull vote to breakaway ?

As you quite rightly say - thats the price of democracy.

I live in a city where the party I vote for has never been successful at election.

Ive always found that the most ridiculous of arguments anyway Dude.

So if you live on the Isle of Mull, whose residents vote Lib Dems, and the rest of Scotland votes SNP or Labour, should the residents of Mull vote to breakaway ?

As you quite rightly say - thats the price of democracy.

I live in a city where the party I vote for has never been successful at election.

Precisely. How far does it go? Do the people of the Kingdom of Fife have a right to reinstate their Kingdom if a Scottish Election doesn't suit their voting results? I live in a strong Labour seat (Falkirk West) We didn't get the government we voted for (in either parliament). We demand an end to this Edinburgh oppression.

In 1997 London voted Conservative and got.....2 wars, tax and spend, a recession and mass immigration. You don't see people in London pissing and crying and trying to "go independent".

In American the South and Midwest generally always vote Republican but got Clinton and now Obama. You don't see them pitching up at Gettysburg and trying to re fight the civil war.

Scottish Nationalists are the only people who seem completely unable to understand the basic concept of democracy.

London can't go independent.

The Southern States are trying to re fight the civil war, and you'd know that if you spent any time paying attention to US politics.

Regarding your last comment: that's just pure ignorance.