When is it time to say enough?

YorkshireBear

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do really talk a load of shite.

Who the feck do you think he is trying to 'save a few million', himself?

'He is the only winner'............Yeah, a guy who spunked £20m on the team he loves.

The 'very existence of the club' will be decided by one thing, how far this bunch of charlatans can push the support to fill their own trough.

One thing for sure, it wont be to the financial benifit of our club !!!

Fact he did not invest in Rangers football club.

Fact - he invested in one of Sir Davids business ventures.

Unknown - was any of that money invested in the football club?

Unknown - how much of the money did he get back without the knowledge of SARS?

Much like the cries for Ally to be given a full season in charge where he has no off field nonsense to deal with, I would argue that this board has done nothing that strips them of the right to have the same chance.

Get the ground filled. Get the strips and merchandise bought.

If they fulfil the promise that their CV's indicate they have then this time next year we could be in a very good position.

There was only 31,000 at Ibrox yesterday . That's a lot of 'union of fannies 'staying away .

Too much hypocrisy creeping into our support

I think 31000 is still a decent crowd. Its alot more than most clubs in scotland, if not the UK can attract.

I think 31000 is still a decent crowd. Its alot more than most clubs in scotland, if not the UK can attract.

Seems the stay away fans are split into two camps 1) people staying away for ideological reasons (the blue tims) while the second camp are sick of the substandard football on offer.

In the last four games we have improved our passing, scored a higher average number of goals and yesterday proved we have the bottle for a fight. If the onfield performances continue to improve then I suspect (hope) the disillusioned football fans will find their way back.

As for the ideologues well I'd be happy if Houston and his ilk never set foot in Ibrox again.

And yes eejay a good crowd but as my report card used to say 'could do better'.

When I go into a distressed business for a hopeful turnaround the first thing I look at is "dubious contracts".

For example, it's not unusual to find a company paying £100,000 a year for photocopiers which should be £10,000

On every occasion you find that a buyer, director of shareholder acts as a consultant to the photocopier company for a fee of £50,000 a year via a sole trader venture not visible during companies house searches.

Everything legal and above board in terms of accounting and tax matters but certainly hidden from the other stakeholders.

I wonder if this is what Wallace was referring to in his Onerous Contracts comment in the review. It's a very good way for directors and shareholders to get plenty of money out the company without it being obvious who is ultimately benefiting from 3rd party arrangement. In a football club I would be looking at ground keeping , transfer fees, player wages (fees to management) etc.

You do really talk a load of shite.

Who the feck do you think he is trying to 'save a few million', himself?

'He is the only winner'............Yeah, a guy who spunked £20m on the team he loves.

The 'very existence of the club' will be decided by one thing, how far this bunch of charlatans can push the support to fill their own trough.

One thing for sure, it wont be to the financial benifit of our club !!!

Who is "filling their own trough"? Clear this up for everybody. Who is getting what?

How did King plough in the £20m ? Show me where in the accounts I can find this "gift". I have looked and the only money I see in the old accounts going in was in loans. I still have all the old accounts covering King's time at Ibrox.

While you are on about King and his plans can you post on here exactly what these plans are?

Who is "filling their own trough"? Clear this up for everybody. Who is getting what?

How did King plough in the £20m ? Show me where in the accounts I can find this "gift". I have looked and the only money I see in the old accounts going in was in loans. I still have all the old accounts covering King's time at Ibrox.

While you are on about King and his plans can you post on here exactly what these plans are?

Don't hold your breath

When I go into a distressed business for a hopeful turnaround the first thing I look at is "dubious contracts".

For example, it's not unusual to find a company paying £100,000 a year for photocopiers which should be £10,000

On every occasion you find that a buyer, director of shareholder acts as a consultant to the photocopier company for a fee of £50,000 a year via a sole trader venture not visible during companies house searches.

Everything legal and above board in terms of accounting and tax matters but certainly hidden from the other stakeholders.

I wonder if this is what Wallace was referring to in his Onerous Contracts comment in the review. It's a very good way for directors and shareholders to get plenty of money out the company without it being obvious who is ultimately benefiting from 3rd party arrangement. In a football club I would be looking at ground keeping , transfer fees, player wages (fees to management) etc.

This will be going on at most clubs. Even clubs that win everything, all the time.

So how does it hurt us in our quest to gain the top spot, as that seems to be the underlying contention here.

Ok JCDBigBear, Lets start with Graham Wallace

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-executive-graham-wallace-4137899

Are you advocating he is worthy of this, or indeed, ANY bonus?

What does it matter whether Dave King invested, gave or loaned £20m.

Who else seems willing to 'invest' ANY millions?

Why the hard on for Dave King as opposed to Reg & Stan?

No, I cant post on here exactly what any plans Dave King may have.

I will counter you with: Do you know what POSITIVE plans the present incumbents have for the advancement of Rangers Football Club?

Don't hold your breath

I'll try to answer ANY question or explain my own 'opinion' for what it's worth Brightside. It's called having an open mind

I am also open to suggestion and/or persuasion, as opposed to throwing 12 year old playground insults like 'Union of Fannies'

around when I dont get my own way!

Do we know what Wallace's bonus is contingent upon?

How can we answer if he is worth it when we don't know what it's for?

It could be for keeping the toilets clean or it could be for cutting cost base.

We don't know so going off half cocked in a rage over it seems a bit pointless.

Do we know what Wallace's bonus is contingent upon?

How can we answer if he is worth it when we don't know what it's for?

It could be for keeping the toilets clean or it could be for cutting cost base.

We don't know so going off half cocked in a rage over it seems a bit pointless.

Does it really matter what it's for?

The fact we require £4m to keep the lights on tells me it should be the LAST of his concerns.

Unless he is only in it to feed at the trough :dry:

Does it really matter what it's for?

The fact we require £4m to keep the lights on tells me it should be the LAST of his concerns.

Unless he is only in it to feed at the trough :dry:

You're the one asking if he is worth it. How can we know if he's worth the bonus if we don't know what the bonus is for?

Do you even read what you're posting?

You're the one asking if he is worth it. How can we know if he's worth the bonus if we don't know what the bonus is for?

Do you even read what you're posting?

Read you OWN posts.

I'm not asking if he's worth it.

A BLIND MAN ON HORSEBACK CAN SEE HE'S NOT WORTH IT FFS.

'How can we know if he's worth the bonus'.................Jesus wept, no wonder were in the state were in. :(

Read you OWN posts.

I'm not asking if he's worth it.

A BLIND MAN ON HORSEBACK CAN SEE HE'S NOT WORTH IT FFS.

'How can we know if he's worth the bonus'.................Jesus wept, no wonder were in the state were in. :(

Why is he not worth it? Who do you want to replace him.

Because he's doing fuck all to make our club better.

Apologies. Appreciate you letting me know.

Can you give me the EXACT list of everything Wallace had done since day 1 go ensure I agree he has done fuck all.

Seeing as you are so in the know...