Now that the referendum is finished with

GOAT

At least at the end of the last time the Jacobites got skelped Charles Stuart turned tail and left to die a lonely pock filled life eventually dying of syphilis I can only wish the same for Salmond and his bitch Sturgeon

I'm not sure that this neverendum is finished with.

I am a yes supporter and I agree that it will be a neverendum but why I do accept the vote, and wish that was the end of it, if yes had we won by one vote we would now be heading for independence with no second chances for no - and therefore the neverendum situation seems to put time on yes's side. The main parties really need to deliver something solid to prevent a neverendum!

I am a yes supporter and I agree that it will be a neverendum but why I do accept the vote, and wish that was the end of it, if yes had we won by one vote we would now be heading for independence with no second chances for no - and therefore the neverendum situation seems to put time on yes's side. The main parties really need to deliver something solid to prevent a neverendum!

Your a yes supporter & you have your reasons for that, so fair doos.....the majority of No voters made up there minds long before extra powers were offered, but your right the yes campaign could gain momentum and could force another referendum in the near future..... this can be prevented by delivering more powers to persuade the yes camp to back off.

Personally I believe the No camp have to tactically vote out the SNP at the earliest opportunity.

Your a yes supporter & you have your reasons for that, so fair doos.....the majority of No voters made up there minds long before extra powers were offered, but your right the yes campaign could gain momentum and could force another referendum in the near future..... this can be prevented by delivering more powers to persuade the yes camp to back off.

Personally I believe the No camp have to tactically vote out the SNP at the earliest opportunity.

Who with the blue torys or the red ones

• 2 weeks later...