Route to Hampden and back

stevotrueblue

Hi Guys

Totally buzzed at the thought of playing them fuckers again, cant wait ,, but it just occurred to me. As a ST Holder from down south I only come up for oor home games get the tube and drink in the Loudon. I have only been to Hampden once a few yrs ago,,and that was with a mate who took me round the pubs route etc and as a result its now just a blur.

So what will be the bears route to the game and back from the city centre be ?,,what pubs will be taking over pre match and post match?

If I get a ticket I will be on my tod and so dont want to walk into the wrong pub n that or get lifted (at least no b4 the game lol) ,,, did that once on helicopter sunday before the match and had the mrs no been wae me it might have been different day lol

So how will we all be getting there on the day,, and what pubs ?

Aye cheers never thought of the supporters bus ,, that gives a few options actually,,, could either see if one going from down here or from over near my mums in Kilmarnock or near Ibrox then drink in the Loudon after, will check back on here too nearer the time.

Are most of the busses ok with taking drink on?

Aye cheers never thought of the supporters bus ,, that gives a few options actually,,, could either see if one going from down here or from over near my mums in Kilmarnock or near Ibrox then drink in the Loudon after, will check back on here too nearer the time.

Are most of the busses ok with taking drink on?

It's a few minutes on bus from PRW to Hampdump so a drink isn't usually a concern. Also, given the fact this is first Old Firm in over three years would assume the police will go OTT.

If you decide to go from PRW drop me a PM and will get you sorted!

It's a few minutes on bus from PRW to Hampdump so a drink isn't usually a concern. Also, given the fact this is first Old Firm in over three years would assume the police will go OTT.

cheers bud

just don't let him meet Rfc52 :D

Is that city centre bud? I see the train is only a couple of quid so if there a good bears bar in the centre,was thinking a taxi over wouldn't be too much either.

Annie Millers if you go to town, train to Mount Florida (will be dry trains ie no drink).

Is that city centre bud? I see the train is only a couple of quid so if there a good bears bar in the centre,was thinking a taxi over wouldn't be too much either.

That pub is at Hampden. Best heading to PRW for a supporters bus then after the game you will have a few Rangers pubs to pick from. I wouldn't bother with a taxi from city centre. If you are going from there train to Mount Florida only a few stops and is at the Rangers end. You will get on a supporters bus no bother (if you don't leave it to last minute) and there will be plenty going from PRW a would think. It will no doubt be a midday kick off also.

It's in our end at Hampden. About 5 minutes from Mount Florida train station (tu)

Plenty of pubs mate! Just down to were you want to start drinking!

• 2 months later...

Just thought I wid gee this a wee bump to see what you guys plans are for Sunday. i'm not sure wither to go straight from central to MF or to come up to Ibrox and try as suggested here to go via a supporters bus on PRW.

Heard the Loudon will be open from 11am so be nice to pop in and see some familiar faces before hand instead of just heading to match on tod. Whats the chances tho of not getting on a bus and being held up? How much worst case scenario would a taxi cost from there,, and how early wid ye have to set off to get there in time that way.

Think I will head back to the Loudon after the match just have to sort oot the arrival plan

What you all doing ? any going to loudon prior ?

Just thought I wid gee this a wee bump to see what you guys plans are for Sunday. i'm not sure wither to go straight from central to MF or to come up to Ibrox and try as suggested here to go via a supporters bus on PRW.

Heard the Loudon will be open from 11am so be nice to pop in and see some familiar faces before hand instead of just heading to match on tod. Whats the chances tho of not getting on a bus and being held up? How much worst case scenario would a taxi cost from there,, and how early wid ye have to set off to get there in time that way.

Think I will head back to the Loudon after the match just have to sort oot the arrival plan

What you all doing ? any going to loudon prior ?

You could always jump in a taxi from the City Centre mate to Hampden.