Alloa game on 15th..

STEPPS BOY

get a grip slagging Bears for questioning why our club should even contemplate calling off a game with the mighty Alloa.Fkn embarrassing shit.Board has grown a set and said, sorry Ally/Durranty need to cancel party that weekend,team is playing! Spells A in the road to Z for Ally as far as I am concerned.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but he would have called it off

and has explained why. You are just refusing to listen. He has said he would call the other games off as well so nobody gains an advantage over any other team. Whether you agree or not is immaterial. He has explained his reasons and said he is fine with it going ahead. The only one bleating are the ones who are desperate for him to fail.

let`s hear a reply from Ally etc on Morton assessment that Crawford not as fit or sharp as they would expect from a player of his standard.

Many games last season we looked more tired at the end than part timers and resorted to `hanging on` in last 10 minutes or so,even at home!

and has explained why. You are just refusing to listen. He has said he would call the other games off as well so nobody gains an advantage over any other team. Whether you agree or not is immaterial. He has explained his reasons and said he is fine with it going ahead. The only one bleating are the ones who are desperate for him to fail.

with all due respect you are talking shite! Ally would have called the game off (shit it) board said no! What`s the argument here?

Yes.

No. It's because we are permitted to call for a postponement and maintaining the consistency of our previous decisions.

Financially this will hopefully be a good decision to play it, and suits majority of fans, so no complaints.

Too many just happy to insult and criticise the manager over this though. I believe he made these decisions because of what he feels is best for the team, his main priority.

So because the earlier decisions to postpone were made we should postpone this for no other reason than "being consistent".

As for McCoist, nobody is happy to criticise him but results and performances merit criticism. If things were going well there wouldn't be any criticism but it is obvious to everyone that there has been no progress in our play in 2 and a half years.

What is depressing is that some people defend the man instead of the Club.

let`s hear a reply from Ally etc on Morton assessment that Crawford not as fit or sharp as they would expect from a player of his standard.

Many games last season we looked more tired at the end than part timers and resorted to `hanging on` in last 10 minutes or so,even at home!

Well, no one at Morton did say that. You're basing this off of one mans opinion, Andrew Ward who works for Scotzine.

So because the earlier decisions to postpone were made we should postpone this for no other reason than "being consistent".

As for McCoist, nobody is happy to criticise him but results and performances merit criticism. If things were going well there wouldn't be any criticism but it is obvious to everyone that there has been no progress in our play in 2 and a half years.

We have every right to call for a postponement due to the rules, if you're not happy campaign against those rules.

I see no issue calling for a game to be postponed if we are within our rights to do so.

Many complain about our training, despite knowing very little if anything about it, yet the chance of a week off for more sessions is ignored.

tumblr_m4rl4bOkrq1qc9j0w_large.gif

Well, no one at Morton did say that. You're basing this off of one mans opinion, Andrew Ward who works for Scotzine.

true but even though I suspect he is a taig and mate of AM`s his assessment is backed up by Crawford`s time on the park,or lack of it.It`s also something I noticed last season with a number of players.

We have every right to call for a postponement due to the rules, if you're not happy campaign against those rules.

I see no issue calling for a game to be postponed if we are within our rights to do so.

Many complain about our training, despite knowing very little if anything about it, yet the chance of a week off for more sessions is ignored.

The rule isn't compulsory though which you appear to ignore. As for training, it doesn't appear to work for us!!!

true but even though I suspect he is a taig and mate of AM`s his assessment is backed up by Crawford`s time on the park,or lack of it.It`s also something I noticed last season with a number of players.

Think I'll stick to the facts.

Making his 7th start today, 9th appearance, and has an assist.

I never said it was compulsory, the issue appears many feel it should be compulsory not to postpone it.

No it isn't. Your argument in most of your posts is that there is a rule which we can use if we want and because we have used the rule before we should use it again (whether or not we need to use it). If that sounds daft it is because it is daft.

We will have 1 player out on international call up, that we would feature in the team under normal circumstances. You are in a minority (possibly of 1) whereby you think we should call off the game because :

A) there is a rule which says we can.

and

B) we have used the rule before.

You have given no consideration to the following:

A) we have no need to call the game off as we have a squad sufficient to beat Alloa without the player in question.

B) we would lose significant income if we moved the game.

C) many of our fans would be seriously inconvenienced by a change in date.

D) we could put Hearts under some pressure should we win in our game which kicks off earlier.

I actually think that your "argument" is not based on anything other than your love of McCoist as our manager.