Daily Record

RFC-DWC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, there are actually members of the armed forces who attend celtic games, how any of them can actually do it is beyond me.

They always have "thats just a small section, the club doesnt condone that" absolute pish. The club has spent years ignoring criticism of this behaviour, and practically does condone it.

I dont see how any serviceman could be daft enough and shameless enough to sit in the Terrordome listening to them singing about killing their comrades.

The Roman church preys on the weak naive suspicious people from an early age and pumps the hatred,spite and self loathing into them, most inherit the chip that sits on their shoulder again through being pumped full of lies and hatred. They even have their own seperate schooling system which is funded by us the silly bastard tax payers despite the Roman bank being one if not the wealthiest in the world they do not pay a bean for the privillage of sending their children to be mindfucked by the catholic church every day

have to say I`m amazed any true Scot can play for them regardless of religion.And not saying this as a Bear but I honestly couldn`t walk out in a strip without a poppy.It is a shameful act which get`s glossed over by the Scottish media as nothing.