Daily Record

RFC-DWC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to this game on BBC Scotland radio,never heard a thing, funny how they muted the disruption after 2/3 seconds (sounded like the crowd was just settling down) and made no comment afterwards.

I presume they didn't want the rest of the World to know what a scumbag of a club and their support resides within our country.

They should be ashamed.

Stokes gripping his balls during the 1 minutes silence is atrocious and an obvious sign to his fenian pals.Piece of shite!

Not so long ago a couple of our players got hauled up by SFA and Walter Smith for hand gestures caught on camera. Press all over it.

Maybe this wi.......nah maybe not!

Not so long ago a couple of our players got hauled up by SFA and Walter Smith for hand gestures caught on camera. Press all over it.

Maybe this wi.......nah maybe not!

Clearly it`s not something a person would do naturally during a mins silence.Also it`s not as if his hands are simply resting near his fanny.You can clearly see his shorts being pulled up as he intentionally does it.The dirty taig grimace on his face gives it away too.Happy to take the British pound though ya tatty munchin sister shagging cnt! Do us all a favour SPFL/SFA just give these arseholes Remembrance Weekend off and let them fuck off to Dublin for a friendly!

An absolutely disgusting lack of respect from both fans and Stokes.

The only team (and fans) to do so in Britain, it's fucking repulsive to even think that this football club exist.

The fans who were responsible should be hammered, and Stokes should be heavily fined and made to apologise for such a clear act of defiance.

They bring shame on themselves time after time, and they truly are animals.

Unbelievable idiots these septic fans and their club's board are no better. Teams up and down the country had poppies on their shirts but they chose to uphold their anti-British beliefs in such a visible manner. I wonder how many of their fans even bought a poppy?

All rivalry aside this is truly shameful !

Correct,rivalry aside their total disdain is there for all to see.Shameful at best.

That rhag is going to great lengths to distance the club from the "small minority" who they are blaming for the disruption. How their players fought and died in the war, and how they have donated money to the poppy charity.

But nothing about why they couldn't bring themselves to have poppies on their strips, and nothing about Stokes' blatant show of disrespect.

Just think, there are actually members of the armed forces who attend celtic games, how any of them can actually do it is beyond me.

They always have "thats just a small section, the club doesnt condone that" absolute pish. The club has spent years ignoring criticism of this behaviour, and practically does condone it.

I dont see how any serviceman could be daft enough and shameless enough to sit in the Terrordome listening to them singing about killing their comrades.

Just think, there are actually members of the armed forces who attend celtic games, how any of them can actually do it is beyond me.

They always have "thats just a small section, the club doesnt condone that" absolute pish. The club has spent years ignoring criticism of this behaviour, and practically does condone it.

I dont see how any serviceman could be daft enough and shameless enough to sit in the Terrordome listening to them singing about killing their comrades.

I'm a serviceman and know a few that show allegiance to the dark side, when confronted of these events they always bolt as the crewroom always turns on them when they pull these stunts.

It's indefensible.