Dingwall and FF still being King's dimwitted pawns.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a leader?

What crazy kind of forum is that???

I'm well out of it by the sounds of things. :lol:

I think most would agree that they have a forum leader and it takes its name from Follow My Lead.

However, others refer to him as the Fat Cuntroller.

take it you guys are happy with how things are being run just now then and £16m wouldnt have been some much needed investment, which spent properly would have secured our future?

were do u expect us to get the finance to finish this season, never mind future ones?

I'm not happy how things are being run, but then when you ask for assistance and one of the offers is cloaked in secrecy and when you ask for just a wee bitty of information on who the investors are and where's the money coming from, and after all that we've been through recently, I'd have thought it prudent to ask where this mythical 16m is coming from wouldn't you?

take it you guys are happy with how things are being run just now then and £16m wouldnt have been some much needed investment, which spent properly would have secured our future?

were do u expect us to get the finance to finish this season, never mind future ones?

Multi monicker alert

I'm not happy how things are being run, but then when you ask for assistance and one of the offers is cloaked in secrecy and when you ask for just a wee bitty of information on who the investors are and where's the money coming from, and after all that we've been through recently, I'd have thought it prudent to ask where this mythical 16m is coming from wouldn't you?

To me that just seems the same as us not knowing who is behind the current investors, with the board clearly not willing to say (as indicated at the last agm).

The board cant have it both ways surely?

To me that just seems the same as us not knowing who is behind the current investors, with the board clearly not willing to say (as indicated at the last agm).

The board know who the current investors are and they merely asked that they were furnished with the same information from King about his group. There was no suggestion that this would then be publicised, they're not really trying to have it both ways. We've certainly had some dodgy figures involved but it just feels like the position of some is that it has to be king and King alone, which is odd given he isn't exactly whiter than white. This thread's heading for the boardroom forum.

The abuse of "boycotters" on here is pathetic

Anyone who blames any Rangers supporter for the current mess is a total and utter moron

Speaking as a moron, can you explain to me what Gru and the minions are doing to tidy the mess. I may have missed their actions due to all the activity they are involved in that seems to focus on personal gain.

Cant the failed chairman tell the wee caba he used to leadl, or was he too ratted to take notice?

Now let me put them in your head; he put £10m in.

More than anyone in the history of rangers.

By the way, rangers made 10 admin people redundant yesterday, 5 weeks before xmas.

If the £16m had been taken that would have been avoided.

The boycotters were told that the ordinary worker would pay for their daft actions against the club by many on here yet took no heed of the advice.

They cant now use it like you are doing to make a point in their favour.