McCoist needs more time and money

Adoniram

Got enough 'tools' about the place, thanks!

BTW- Ray Wilkins on Talksport this morn says 'Ally's doing a magnificent job'.

No wonder he now works in Jordan....

What the fuck would Wilkins know? I bet he's not managed to see more than a couple of games since McCoist took over.

(tu)

Heartbreaking if you thought it would be this way 4 or so years ago but he really has sucked the life out of our love for the club.

I can't stand the sight of him anymore and I just pray that isn't a forever thing...

He's already having that effect on me. I get that way when I see the Lurgan Lout's pot-ugly wee face on TV.....sadly I'm now as bad with the fat dud.

Mrs CB has even told me to stop watching the football or even the TV news as I react every time I see the East Kilbride lard-ass appear.

My blood pressure shoots through the roof at the sight of him.

He's already having that effect on me. I get that way when I see the Lurgan Lout's pot-ugly wee face on TV.....sadly I'm now as bad with the fat dud.

Mrs CB has even told me to stop watching the football or even the TV news as I react every time I see the East Kilbride lard-ass appear.

My blood pressure shoots through the roof at the sight of him.

She gave me a talking to last night with my langauge towards him at full time.

I don't think I'll be watching us on the old box for a while if she's about!

Ray knows nothing of Scottish Football now.

His opinion is with his pal.

This is a massive Rangers problem. IMO The ex Players holding us back years with pathetic Mhedia stories and comments of support to Mcoist.

It has to end.

Dead on mate!

(tu)

Sorry guys. As pissed off as i am i have stated how i feel about him from the Malmo and Maribor days. Last night was yet another humiliation for the fans. I can only ridicule him now because the longer he stays the worse it will get for us.

Thought you were back on the methadone for a while there :thumbup:

To be honest Adoniram he's beyond parody and ridicule now. He is officially the WORST Rangers manager I have ever encountered during my lifetime....bar none.

He has no shame, no dignity, no class and certainly has no talent or aptitude for the job of Rangers manager, or indeed as manager of any football club.

He does love the money though and for that reason he will remain in the hot seat waiting for his big pay-off until eventually the penny drops from someone on high that his continuing presence is dragging the Club backwards at the speed of light.

McCoist used to be someone I admired, certainly his legend status was well deserved.

No more though.

To me he's just a leech with more concern for his own bank balance than he is about the future well being of Rangers FC.

If I could ask Santa for only one thing this year it would be that he granted my wish and made this useless dud disappear from among us never to return.

(tu) Spot on!!

As far as the legend thing goes, he's actually got me wondering. If he hadn't flopped at Sunderland, would he ever have been anywhere near us unless it was for a last big pay day? Some of us at the time never forgave him for knocking us back twice. The first time maybe as he has demonstrated himself youngsters just don't get the opportunities they should at Ibrox and that has been the same for quite some time at our club. The second time was unforgivable to many of us as he was clearly chasing the money at Sunderland and, as I said, only when it didn't work out down there he decided Rangers were good enough for him.

Maybe the present circumstances are clouding the issue for me but I've never been able to forgive him for knocking us back and coupled with his pathetic refusal to go unless there is a big pay off I'm just thoroughly sick of the guy.

I'm also angry at Walter for the ultimatum that got McCoist the job. Let's face it, if there had been an interview process at that time McCoist wouldn't even have got one.

I'm normally a Ally defender but after last night, I think any war chest given, will be to get a DoF, until Ally's contract runs out. I would have loved to see have seen Ally succeed but the club can't afford to lose cups and the income they provide.

Without wishing to get into a personal argument with a fellow fan how could you have possibly defended the man?

It has been clear from the very start that he simply cannot manage and while I am not really into labeling him a c@nt or similar I cannot understand how anybody can defend him for his performance since we went to the bottom league. There is no point in pretending we have suddenly became a bad team in this league only.

He has taken us lower than I could ever have imagines a Rangers team falling and he compounds it by his utter refusal to face up to his obvious failings. I cannot believe even he actually thinks he can "manage" his way out of this so must conclude he is simply to attached to his paycheque

The decision to go must be taken out of his hands while we still have a club to follow

they will blame the players - "ally can only pick the team and put them out on the park - they have to do the rest " etc etc or words to that effect.

Its all so fucking predictable.

Acknowledging McCoist is utterly useless does not mean we are overlooking the garbage served up by the overpaid prima donas on the park. They deserve all the scorn they will undoubtedly receive

Acknowledging McCoist is utterly useless does not mean we are overlooking the garbage served up by the overpaid prima donas on the park. They deserve all the scorn they will undoubtedly receive

But who puts them on the pitch? whose tactics do they use? who doesn't sub them when it's clear as day they are not playing well or following instructions? who bought in these prima donna's?