A Message For Our Fanbase.

Clemdog

Stay loyal.

Our Club needs us and we cannot deny them of our support. It would be hypocritical of myself if I was to do so after we came out of the dark days of 2012. Days when I worried of seeing our Club ever playing again.

This is our Club and it's heartbeat is ourselves. No matter what happens, if McCoist stays or goes, if Ashley takes control or not, do not sit by and let our Club sink deeper than it feels just now.

Think back to the words of Struth, Jardine & Co.

This is still our Club and remind those all over the Country that is still the case.

I was born a Ranger and I will die a Ranger, being such brings me joy in good times and despair in bad times. I am not a fanatic of any manager, player or boardroom member, I will however stand up to those that try to hurt my club either from within or from the outside. I despise charlatans that purport to be acting in the interest of the club but in truth are nothing more than self serving pontificating buffoons. Should Rangers die before I do then there will be no other.

(tu)

This is bigger than your personal opinion of the manager, the style of play, the quality of player on show, which side of the boardroom you fall on or wether you like Mike Ashley of you think Dave King would be great for the club. The problems are more deep rooted than that.

The leadership of this club isn't coming from anybody at the club, we the fans need to be the ones to drive it on by showing up and supporting.

Without our fans, this club is nothing. It's time to put all this stuff to one side for a bit and get behind it.

No matter what has been thrown at us the last few years , giving up on rangers has never been an option in my book . When this mess is all over and we return to our true position whenever it may be or however long it takes, it will be one of the sweetest days of my life.

As I said on an earlier post, it's easy to support your club in the good times, but it takes a real supporter to be there during the bad. It is hard right now and it's fucking brutal to watch but that would never stop me going to watch my team. Having spent more than half my life living in the south of England and making the trips up to watch Rangers in our most successful times, now I'm only a few miles from Ibrox, just because the product on the pitch is shocking I could never turn my back on it.

No matter what team is on the park what manager is in the dug out I'll still be a teddy bear till the day I die.during the last 3 1/2 years at no point have I ever thought I'm not going back to ibrox supporting the rangers has gave me some of the best feelings in my life just now there's not many good times but you know what fuck it the good times will return and I for 1 will never give up backing the club.i never chose to support my team I was born supporting a team and fortunately it was the Gers.we nearly lost our club and the way our own supporters are attacking it makes me sick boycotts,abuse of manager for me is what you expect from the bheasts from the east.watp never surrender