Olivier Kapo

Muff

Not been linked to him but Juve say he can leave for £2million. Worth a shout?

Juve are understood to be asking for €3million (£2million) for Kapo and have already attracted interest from Everton and Birmingham.

He is a quality player who is only 27 and at a price that is cheaper than Lee McCulloch. The same goes for Atletico Madrid's midfielder Luciano Galletti who is on the verge of joining Olympiakos for £1.5million.

Just shows you that if you look about then you can get quality for a good price. Also how over-rated and over-priced the EPL is!

Kapo was outstanding in France, but since his move to Juventus I've not heard much about him. At £2m he's definetly worth a shout.

I've not heard of the Athletico player, but he has to be better than McCulloch!

How do you know we can't afford? Supposidly we offered £1.5million for McCulloch and are reportedly chasing Faubert for £4.3million

another player that would have been worth looking at is Osasuna winger Valdo, marseille look set to beat espanyol to his signature and he is going to gost about �900,000.

He's a decent player too. I see Webo is also out of contract as is Ivan Klasnic on the 29th of June. Tho Webo is no better than Sebo.

Surely if I hear about these players then Smith and Rangers must? There are a lot of bosman's/cheap players out there this summer who are f*cken quality and within our budget.

Kapo was outstanding in France, but since his move to Juventus I've not heard much about him. At £2m he's definetly worth a shout.

I've not heard of the Athletico player, but he has to be better than McCulloch!

That wouldnt be hard. Mcculloch is utter pish and how wigan can claim hes worth £2.5m is beyond me. I wouldnt take him even if he was on a bosman. Naismith will cost around £2m and i understand that david healy is available from leeds for around £1m. Both of these players would contribute far more than mcculloch. Back on topic i dont really know much about kapo so cant really comment. I do know there are a few quality players still available on bosmans though.

If you can't afford and can't look attractive you won't get either

If we can't afford then fine, but I see Rangers as a hell of a lot more attractive than Birmingham

I do aswell but sadly the EPL is a better league with more money and is where a lot of players want to play.

Kapo is a good player, dident really make any impact at Juve but i believe he was used as a midfielder on the left which is where Nedved played so not surprising he dident make much of an impact with Nedved playing in same position as you

Would do well for Rangers imo

Has he not been playing pretty well Levante which has made clubs aware of him?

maybe, but isn't he meant to be a bit of a shirker? when the going gets tough he just hides. I may be wrong.

but I get the feeling if we did sign him it would be another big name flop.