Rfb Release A Further Statement...

SuperAli

Thank you, and if you can put a wee reminder on here that would be great, some of us are not on twitter/facebook, probably an age thing with me. :D

My dad's the same, haha ;) I'll make sure we cover the forums too.

Bad language and pointless questions/statements won't be asked. We'll have a limited time to ask as many relevant questions as possible.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The raping of the club continues Llambias and Leech should be on the same wage as the cockroach Somers untill we are back in the top league £380k between them is fucking ridiculous. :(

It actually isn't.

Between them, they are on less than Brian Stockbridge got for a year ( with bonus)

-No truth in Nacho Novo claims. Novo and Lovenkrands had been invited to train at Murray Park for fitness purposes in preparation for the Ricksen fundraising game. After this Nacho turned up to the training ground this week when Kenny McDowall was preparing his team for the League Cup semi-final and had to concentrate on the first team. Nothing to do with his involvement in Rangers First.

Fucking poor show Nacho poor show.

As a club we have no money apart from the money borrowed which won't last long, we had no money to pay the wage bill ffs....

They should have been on same wages as Somers ffs until the club is sorted..

So you expect the top 2 executives to work for 60K each, wake up ffs.

Ok how were the three fans chosen?

Why didnt you ask for all to be in attendance as it was first time you had Lliambas and Leach together?

First three to say they could attend starting with those living in Glasgow. You'd need to ask Tom Clements, the Chairman, your latter question.

Can't compare it as we haven't learned our lesson , we have no money yet the astronomical wage they are taking is beyond piss taking imo.

We obviously have learned our lesson as the wage structure of the executives has drastically changed, we have also saved over 2m quid since these guys took over ( if i am reading the notes correctly)

Their wages are not astronomical IMO, they seem about correct for a business this size.

I take it they met the pro board sheep of the RFB and FS wasn't invited.

I wasn't invited to that meeting and wasn't aware that it was taking place.

I'm merely the message boy on this occasion and know little more about the meeting other than is contained in those notes.

eh?

you can see by the minutes he was there

or have I got his name missed up?

We obviously have learned our lesson as the wage structure of the executives has drastically changed, we have also saved over 2m quid since these guys took over ( if i am reading the notes correctly)

Their wages are not astronomical IMO, they seem about correct for a business this size.

It's all about opinion's , come the EGM will be glad to these charlatans will be out our club :D

It's all about opinion's , come the EGM will be glad to these charlatans will be out our club :D

You are in for a shock if you think that the newxt board wont take a simmilar sized wage.

Remember this is the guys that sat on a board that watched Bain take about a million a year in wages.