Proud But So Disappointed!

TheBluenose1972

After such a woeful display in the first half the Rangers boys came out fighting in the 2nd and done us proud, Sure we were pish and we all expected to be pish but the 2nd half showed grit and determination and because of that it was had not to be burstin with pride.

And who the fuck would of thought BigLee would of been much better than McGregor who was by far the worst player on the park...total bottled it today...

Tell you what if King really wants the fans on board...how about paying off Ally & Kenny because Kenny is every bit as bad as what Ally was this season if not worse...Get in a manager that will change things up...Disgrace Kenny Miller was not subbed earlier...Daly done more than Miller in fucking 15 minutes!!! Also it seems Kenny is not a fan of a suit...somecunt tell him he's now the manager of Rangers and we have standards which does not include a woolly fucking hat!

We didn't have a shot on target. Only people worth being proud of is the support

Agreed. No player got pass marks today, pretending otherwise will do us no good.

The standard of our support - every last bear in the stadium - was immense, but it only served to highlight the heartbreaking gulf between what we deserve to see, and where the team is at.

The entire first team squad is a shower of imposters.

Frustrating knowing what we could have done with a bit of tenacity and organisation. I hope the off field crap starts to settle down and we can get a strong manager in to sort the squad out asap, although I was relatively pleased with the determination shown in the second half.

After such a woeful display in the first half the Rangers boys came out fighting in the 2nd and done us proud, Sure we were pish and we all expected to be pish but the 2nd half showed grit and determination and because of that it was had not to be burstin with pride.

And who the fuck would of thought BigLee would of been much better than McGregor who was by far the worst player on the park...total bottled it today...

Tell you what if King really wants the fans on board...how about paying off Ally & Kenny because Kenny is every bit as bad as what Ally was this season if not worse...Get in a manager that will change things up...Disgrace Kenny Miller was not subbed earlier...Daly done more than Miller in fucking 15 minutes!!! Also it seems Kenny is not a fan of a suit...somecunt tell him he's now the manager of Rangers and we have standards which does not include a woolly fucking hat!

Came out fighting?

Reinforces my point regarding standards slipping. Both halves were wholly unacceptable. Accepting that is unbecoming of being a bear unless you are 3 years old.

C'mon most people into football thought we'd get beat by 5 at least.

Who's most?

I thought we'd at least give it a go...we didn't.

That's the worst Rangers performance I've ever seen, not a single shot in the second half.

It was a old firm game and we bottled it from the kick off and showed zero fight.

I was disgusted tbh

Who's most?

That's the worst Rangers performance I've ever seen, not a single shot in the second half.

It was a old firm game and we bottled it from the kick off and showed zero fight.

I was disgusted tbh

I mean people in the game not us Rangers fans...Obviously we thought we were gonnae win, Had bets on at 1 nil and 2-1 but if your listened to anyone in the game before hand no one had us down to even draw.

Who's most?

I was disgusted tbh

It's probably the worst old firm performance I've seen that I can remember, but fuck me there's been plenty worse performances than that this season

It's probably the worst old firm performance I've seen that I can remember, but fuck me there's been plenty worse performances than that this season

Total lack of tactics although im sure this is a ploy between Ally, King, Murray and Kenny as we just cannot be this bad...

I honestly can't wait to see a rangers team worthy of the shirt again.

Not one of those players today earned that right IMO.

The score was respectable but the performance and effort was gutless.

The only player to show any desire was Jon Daly, he alone at least tried to do something of worth. Aye big Jig elbowed a bheast bastard but that was the only way he was getting close to them. His chuckle with fat boy was cringe at half time and he should be fucking ashamed tonight.

The Rangers fans and Jon Daly can at least hold their heads up high tomorrow, the rest can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

I can't remember a single game in my 28 years where we haven't had a shot at goal, can you?

The only player to show any desire was Jon Daly, he alone at least tried to do something of worth. Aye big Jig elbowed a bheast bastard but that was the only way he was getting close to them. His chuckle with fat boy was cringe at half time and he should be fucking ashamed tonight.

The Rangers fans and Jon Daly can at least hold their heads up high tomorrow, the rest can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Aye apart from the score the biggest disappointing thing was not a single hard challenge was put into that lot, 2 nil up and they were crunching us!

I disagree that McGregor was the worst player today. I disagree that the team done us proud in the second half, they were garbage from start to finish.

(tu)

Sadly, I think it's a long way off that we'll see a team worthy of the jersey.

Imagine 20 years ago, someone told you this would be our team, you just wouldn't believe it.

Bursting with pride to be a Bear, we as fans gave everything but got fuck all in return.

Anybody proud of the team performance today needs fucking sectioned.

100% spot on mate, and McCulloch can fuck right off, disgrace of a captain of our great club!