Manager To Coach Overnight

Bestie

Well it looks like Ashley has managed to change the managers role into coach overnight

Just like Newcastles John Carver who openly admits he is not involved with choice of player but is there purely to coach them.

mc Kennys job looks now to be to coach the players he's given , I doubt for one minute he was consulted on how many and which players he was going to get.

No doubt there will be a clause in the deal to say that they will all be play?

Well it looks like Ashley has managed to change the managers role into coach overnight

Just like Newcastles John Carver who openly admits he is not involved with choice of player but is there purely to coach them.

mc Kennys job looks now to be to coach the players he's given , I doubt for one minute he was consulted on how many and which players he was going to get.

No doubt there will be a clause in the deal to say that they will all be play?

WHO is that?

aye big bad Ashley, sending young players with potential to help out...

BTW - it doesn't matter a dot to ''mc Kenny'' what his title is, as he isn't interested in being there. So don't worry about it too much...

Whilst I agree, lets be honest, it's for the best isn't it? Otherwise we'd end up lining up with Smith left mid, Aird right, Foster at RB with no real game plan or style - like he's done every game. He's not a manager he's a coach, and I doubt he's a great one based on the last few years.

He can leave if he isn't happy about it and I'll thank him for his hard work over the years (tu)

Kenny Macdowalls position has been untenable since he resigned. In fact since Hibs when he clearly didn't want to be there. He's been undermined at every turn since in an attempt to make him walk. We need to get our act together and regain some respect it's a shambles.

Kenny Macdowalls position has been untenable since he resigned. In fact since Hibs when he clearly didn't want to be there. He's been undermined at every turn since in an attempt to make him walk. We need to get our act together and regain some respect it's a shambles.

It's not really then fact it's undermining Kenny mc but I think it's setting a precident