Fraser Airds Comments

BearJohn

Nobody should be a guaranteed starter, no one. Not any of the squad, and certainly not the new recruits.

This is nothing against the new guys, I sincerely hope the do well and help us get promoted, but it should be based on merit and current form, who starts each game.

That's what everyone was saying pre-this loan deal.

Flip flop I believe is the accepted vernacular.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think 90% of the folk commenting I this thread have actually watched the press conference where Aird spoke. He was answering a hypothetical question about how he would feel if he'd played well and someone took his place. Watch then thing then comment because he never claimed to have played so well he should be in the team. He wasn't being big headed he was making a simple point.

I don't think 90% of the folk commenting I this thread have actually watched the press conference where Aird spoke. He was answering a hypothetical question about how he would feel if he'd played well and someone took his place. Watch then thing then comment because he never claimed to have played so well he should be in the team. He wasn't being big headed he was making a simple point.

See this shite, ya wanna fuck off with it?

Can ye nae jus let us rip the piss out of a Rangers youth player on a Rangers forum? Cheers pal

You say he wasn't being big headed but how would he know if hes played well enough. As i've said before some people have misguided idea of how good they have done.

People on xfactor for example think there great singers and there parents think there great but being realistic there terrible tone deaf.

Maybe he thinks hes played well one week and he has been total gash. ?

I wouldnt know any of these 5 lads if I found them in my soup but one thing I do know is that even allowing for the current situation we find ourselves in this current Rangers team is the poorest I have witnessed in more than 40 years.

I'm all for loyalty but i feel it has to be earned and the majority of the current crop have done very little if anything to deserve any.

So let the 5 start if they are shite then so be it I very much doubt they would be starting every game from now till the end of the season, I Smell Shite.

McDowall can do one as far as Im concerned, comes across as a complete incompetent and clearly doesnt want to be there.

Get some cunt in now be it a coach from Newcastle, Stuart McCall, Billy Davies, Jimmy Calderwood, Neil Warnock but get someone in before this season is a complete write off.

Get someone in who can look at the full squad including the new guys and pick a team based on ability and desire not anything else.

If hes big enough for the first team then he gets treated like all the rest of the first team if hes been shite. Age is only a number hes 20 years of age ffs. 20 isn't a young boy. Hes a young man think of what some players have achieved at 20. Martina hingis won 5 grand slam finals before she was 20. Why in Scotland do we see a 20 year old as a youth player????

I wouldnt know any of these 5 lads if I found them in my soup but one thing I do know is that even allowing for the current situation we find ourselves in this current Rangers team is the poorest I have witnessed in more than 40 years.

I'm all for lotalty but i feel it has to be earned and the majority of the current crop have done very little if anything to deserve any.

So let the 5 start if they are shite then so be it I very much doubt they would be starting every game from now till the end of the season, I Smell Shite.

McDowall can do one as far as Im concerned, comes across as a complete incompetent and clearly doesnt want to be there.

Get some cunt in now be it a coach from Newcastle, Stuart McCall, Billy Davies, Jimmy Calderwood, Neil Warnock but get someone in before this season is a complete write off.

Get someone in who can look at the full squad including the new guys and pick a team based on ability and desire not anything else.

Who are we trusting to pick the next manager?

Derek 'Alan Shearer' Llambias or Mick 'Joe Kinnear' Ashley?

If hes big enough for the first team then he gets treated like all the rest of the first team if hes been shite. Age is only a number hes 20 years of age ffs. 20 isn't young boy. Hes a young man think of what some players have achieved at 20. Martina hingis won 5 grand slam final before she was 20. Why in scotland do we see a 20 year old as a youth player????

He's younger than all the Newcastle players bar Mbabu(?)

I'm not talking about the newcastle players.

I have already said that they don't merit a start.

Its a kick up the arse the first team needed.

I have also said in other posts they have gone it about it wrong and should have dropped the likes of aird,law, black and co and brought in players from the youths as a kick up the arse.

They have went down this route so I still see it as good it will maybe kick start the pampered arseholes at murray park.

A nice jolt so be it.

What are they telling these guys?! I genuinely feel for Aird if he has been fed that amount of absolute shite. Why don't they realise that 16 points adrift of Hearts is Armageddon compared to where we thought we'd be given our resources. Where is the humility and, frankly, the admittance that guys like Aird are completely culpable for the on-field disaster we find ourselves in.

Why doesn't he and his pals realise that if they hadn't lost to diddy teams all season then there wouldn't be a single player arriving from Newcastle?!

He's young so he might come good, but until he can put ONE good cross or corner in, I wouldn't have him start for my fives side let alone a team pushing for a third promotion in as many seasons.

As long as he doesn't pick the players coming in, aye?

A manager who jumped out his skin to escape the clutches of MA?

Would we be giving out an 8 year contract too?

Ashley usually gives out zero hour contracts.

Maybe thats what the current squad should be on.

If hes big enough for the first team then he gets treated like all the rest of the first team if hes been shite. Age is only a number hes 20 years of age ffs. 20 isn't a young boy. Hes a young man think of what some players have achieved at 20. Martina hingis won 5 grand slam finals before she was 20. Why in Scotland do we see a 20 year old as a youth player????

That right - he's in the first team so best we rip the shit out if him ( but only online of course) it's the modem way!