Why Do Only The Board Get Stick At Matches?

Tontospal

Why have the players and the Muppets in the dugout had virtually no stick from fans at matches?

They deservedly get stick on here and in private conversations but not when they are embarrassing us through their incompetence and cowardice.

How the deluded pricks had the audacity to applaud us last week speaks volumes for the contempt they have towards us.

Time for those that are still attending matches to really let them know that the way they have disrespected our club and shirt is unforgivable. The sooner the lot if them are gone the better.

You obviously don't attend games.

I'm not talking about individuals moaning and groaning I'm talking about thousands singing you're not fit to wear our shirt.

Looking back I wish the fans had turned on them at the end of the semi final. It would have shown them exactly what most of us think of them.

I never thought there would be a day when I thought our players and management were cunts but that is what they are. I love the club but have no respect for any of them

I'm not talking about individuals moaning and groaning I'm talking about thousands singing you're not fit to wear our shirt.

Looking back I wish the fans had turned on them at the end of the semi final. It would have shown them exactly what most of us think of them.

I never thought there would be a day when I thought our players and management were cunts but that is what they are. I love the club but have no respect for any of them

That game was not the right time to turn. Today on the other hand i could give you but they where booed.

The problem is these players know there days are numbered regardless who is in control next season.

I dont think the booing at half time and full time were for the board.

I acknowledge the booing but that apart they get an easy time. They get cheered on the park when all they have done is embarrass us.

After last week they should have been booed on to the pitch.

I appreciate that's not normal behaviour for a supporter but these imposters think they are Rangers players yet don't act like them when it matters.

Dunno if you were at the game OP but I heard and gave plenty of critical comments towards the players and the bench today. With the small crowd a lot of what was directed at them was very clear.

No I wasn't there today and I won't be back until we have a manager and players who care as much about Rangers as the support.

Last week was a watershed moment for me. I cannot and will not support individuals who hide when we play the scum. That was not Rangers last week and they don't deserve our support.