Ally Has Gone

djbroxybear

CW never paid tax on the players salaries that's what cost admin. Ally should've gone for his managerial style however he was not to blame for CW being a tinker bastard

I don't doubt that Craig Shyte would have taken every penny from Rangers given a chance, But he never really got the chance or he never got enough of a chance.

The appointment of McCoist fucked that big style, The stupid wage rises given to players like Whittaker were outrageous, £22K a week for that utter fucking dumpling, He also raised the salary of Shagger and Davis and a few others if I remember correctly.

I have no idea what Whyte's plans were, but the losses to Malmo and Maribor lost the club millions, The early cup losses to Falkirk and Dun Utd also deprived the club of working capital that we did not have.

I don't believe that cunt Whyte had the working capital to run Rangers and he did not have that "wealth off the radar" that we were told, but the managerial ineptitude of McCoist cannot be overlooked.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt that Craig Shyte would have taken every penny from Rangers given a chance, But he never really got the chance or he never got enough of a chance.

The appointment of McCoist fucked that big style, The stupid wage rises given to players like Whittaker were outrageous, £22K a week for that utter fucking dumpling, He also raised the salary of Shagger and Davis and a few others if I remember correctly.

I have no idea what Whyte's plans were, but the losses to Malmo and Maribor lost the club millions, The early cup losses to Falkirk and Dun Utd also deprived the club of working capital that we did not have.

I don't believe that cunt Whyte had the working capital to run Rangers and he did not have that "wealth off the radar" that we were told, but the managerial ineptitude of McCoist cannot be overlooked.

I think the law Man ( I may be wrong here) said that salaries were raised to make it easier for cash to be syphoned out. IE the players will get a wage slip stating what their tax paid was but CW never forwarded this to the HMRC

No as the money is paid a year behind so he had the season previous CL money. He was a rodent bastard

Let's not let facts get on the way mate. It is all McCoists fault mate. If he had qualified for Europe then none of this would have happened. Whyte is clean as a whistle. It's not like he, or any of his associates, are under police investigation for the roles that they are alleged to have played in fraudulently taking over the club or anything like that is it? :rolleyes:

So what is being debated here is..........

If Ally McCoist as manager of Rangers, had beaten Malmo and Maribor, we would not be in this position?

Give me a fucking break!

I think the law Man ( I may be wrong here) said that salaries were raised to make it easier for cash to be syphoned out. IE the players will get a wage slip stating what their tax paid was but CW never forwarded this to the HMRC

Never considered that to be honest, but you would imagine there are other more easier way to syphon off money.

I think he used the PAYE for working capital and day to day expenses because he was a chancer and he was just winging it.

Let's not facts get on the way mate. It is all McCoists fault mate. If he had qualified for Europe then none of this would have happened. Whyte is clean as a whistle. It's not like he, or any of his associates, are under police investigation for the roles that they are alleged to have played in fraudulently taking over the club or anything like that is it? :rolleyes:

Where did you read anyone saying that? Do you have comprehension issues?

Never considered that to be honest, but you would imagine there are other more easier way to syphon off money.

I think he used the PAYE work working capital and day to day expenses because he was a chancer and he was just winging it.

Sadly the majority, me included bought into it :(

I think I just wanted to beleive

Sadly the majority, me included bought into it :(

I think I just wanted to beleive

I think most of us did because it was a new dawn and a new era, very few can say otherwise.

Murray had chucked it and was just going through the motions, we all wanted change and we all believed that "wealth of the radar" pish.

Here.

I disagree. Craig Whyte was a speculator. He bought Rangers for £1. got the money from Ticketus to pay off the bank, and all he wanted was a positive result from the EBT's to sell on for a massive profit. The lack of european football left no working capital to pay the PAYE and admin was the result. The mismanagement of Ally McCoist played a major part, he was a great player but to see him as some kind of saviour figure is wrong wrong wrong.

"Fucking scumbag of a man" would have been the appropriate post.

We were talking about McCoist, not Whyte.

Let me make myself clear. McCoist was a fucking disaster of a manager from start to finish and beyond.

You made yourself clear, you wanted to pin a chunk of blame for admin and everything that has subsequently happened to us on to Ally.

Yes, I do. 100%. because he is culpable. Please let everybody remember that when they think of St. Alistair.

Every time I think of Ally, I will think of how you tried to pin stuff on him when it all belongs on the crook who did this to us - how sad and petty it must be to have such hatred of a Rangers legend that you would try to pin some of the blame for this whole thing on to him. And with any future bad results in Euro qualifiers from any of our managers I will be sure to remember that they are putting the existence of the club at risk.