Ally Has Gone

djbroxybear

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on bud, craig whye did what businessmen do everywhere, but he needed ally to get through and ally blew it. if we beat maribir no admin

And then he was allowed to blow it over and over and over again, and backed up by some all the way and leave everyone else to clear up his mess while he rakes it in

Ah-ha, got it now, carry on.

See we already have the Ally McCoist apologists already hard at work on trying to rewrite history.

Fact .He is officially our worst Manager in our history .He deserves that title to the day I die

He has been a disgrace as a Manager and there is no dressing up of that fact.

I still watch the dvd's of 9 in a row and love the young man that played with distinction .

Nowadays he is one of ridicule for what he brought to our club. For all the embarrassment and humiliation on the football field.

See we already have the Ally McCoist apologists already hard at work on trying to rewrite history.

Fact .He is officially our worst Manager in our history .He deserves that title to the day I die

I still watch the dvd's of 9 in a row and love the young man that played with distinction .

Nowadays he is one of ridicule for what he brought to our club. For all the embarrassment and humiliation on the football field.

I see the Ally McCoist bashers are already hard at work on trying to rewrite history.

Fact. He is the clubs all time leading goal scorer and club legend.

He struggled as a manager under some of the worst circumstance any Rangers manager has had to work under and there is no dressing up of that fact.

There are dvd's of 9 in a row that show just what he brought to Rangers as a player.

Nowadays he is still cheered by the majority when he sets foot inside Ibrox for all that he has achieved.

All I have seen on this thread are people like me saying Ally is not responsible for Craig Whyte taking us into admin. Who has been defending or apologising for anything on the football field?

Fortunately I post based on the balance of probabilities, which is helpful for me.

Ok,

Do you think we would have went into admin if we had qualified for the Champions league and reached the finals of the domestic cups?

Its not really a big ask when you consider we had a squad who had won 3 in a row and won 8 out of he last 12 domestic honours.

What difference do you think those addition home euro gates, sponsorship, hospitality and all additional income would have made?

I see the Ally McCoist bashers are already hard at work on trying to rewrite history.

Fact. He is the clubs all time leading goal scorer and club legend.

He struggled as a manager under some of the worst circumstance any Rangers manager has had to work under and there is no dressing up of that fact.

There are dvd's of 9 in a row that show just what he brought to Rangers as a player.

Nowadays he is still cheered by the majority when he sets foot inside Ibrox for all that he has achieved.

I thought infallibility was only meant for papists and their pope.

I am happy that you are aware of Ally's achievements as a player, I was there, I don't need DVDs.

Were these "worse circumstances" him having to play against part time teams with a tiny fraction of his budget?

Were these "worse circumstances" the £735K a year wages for beating plumbers and shelf stackers?

As a manager, he was an unmitigated disaster for our club and the legacy he has left will take years and million of pounds to repair.

Ok,

Do you think we would have went into admin if we had qualified for the Champions league and reached the finals of the domestic cups?

Its not really a big ask when you consider we had a squad who had won 3 in a row and won 8 out of he last 12 domestic honours.

What difference do you think those addition home euro gates, sponsorship, hospitality and all additional income would have made?

Given Whyte's MO, very probably. Given that we didn't pay our due to HMRC, we burned through all the season ticket money, previous year's cash and extra from Ticketus awfully quickly.

Such that we couldn't by out Aluko's Aberdeen fee in November. I have no faith any extra cash would have not ended up in the same black hole, do you? Bear in mind this was when we still had TV money, sponsorship and merchandising deals as well.

Given Whyte's MO, very probably. Given that we didn't pay our due to HMRC, we burned through all the season ticket money, previous year's cash and extra from Ticketus awfully quickly.

Such that we couldn't by out Aluko's Aberdeen fee in November. I have no faith any extra cash would have not ended up in the same black hole, do you? Bear in mind this was when we still had TV money, sponsorship and merchandising deals as well.

You may be right, but we will never know because Ally and the teams he picked failed us at the first hurdle, he also lost to a lower division team in our first game in the league cup and our 2nd tie in the Scottish Cup.

We burned through the ST money quickly because we had no real additional income due to Ally's failures in domestic competitions.

We had also sold away a percentage of our ST money to ticketus and then you factor in the black hole that the club operates at without European income. As for other sources of income, It might be the case that David Murray already had these sewn up. who knows?

I thought infallibility was only meant for papists and their pope.

I am happy that you are aware of Ally's achievements as a player, I was there, I don't need DVDs.

Were these "worse circumstances" him having to play against part time teams with a tiny fraction of his budget?

Were these "worse circumstances" the £735K a year wages for beating plumbers and shelf stackers?

As a manager, he was an unmitigated disaster for our club and the legacy he has left will take years and million of pounds to repair.

I don't know if you noticed but this post is the exact mirror of the post above it. Did you just choose to take exception to this because it differs from your opinion?

Rangers media is infested by the unwashed from the east.

There are people on this thread trying to justify Craig White, while attacking the only person who stood up for our club when they came to kill us.

Rangers fans?

Not in my lifetime.