Thank God For Mike Ashley...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending up Vuckic, Been carrying The Rangers since his first game.

Think the title is a bit far fetched, but agree with Vuckic carrying us since he started. He's scored important goals and has a drive, skill and energy no other player - except walsh - has displayed. Like his passion as well, seems to be loving his time here.

You really are struggling to say anything positive about someone who is arguably our best player, and it's just because MA sent him up.

It's a bit sad you're unable to judge without bias.

Read my other posts on him ya fucking dullard

If ny for Vuckic we would be further away from promotion than we are today.

He's our only hope tbh, carrying this shit pit of a squad

Again don't dive in, my thoughts on vuckic are elsewhere mate. Am I fuck praising ashley for one player out of 5 who can actually play

whats that 5 goals he has now? and lets remember this is a lad languishing in the reserves so in theory shouldn't have the match sharpness of our first team players. He really is a player and If we had the money i would buy him and build a new team round him.

Apparently out of contract in the summer

He's out of contract mate, was the discussion we had in the match thread, hopefully offer him a deal

Hopefully although I doubt we'd be able to if we don't go up. Prob on a low wage for newcastles standards but will be top end for us no doubt.

Maybe the pull of the fans could sway him although with all the booing and ugly side of things it could easily sway hlm the other way.

Looks like a player you could build a team around.

Hopefully although I doubt we'd be able to if we don't go up. Prob on a low wage for newcastles standards but will be top end for us no doubt.

Maybe the pull of the fans could sway him although with all the booing and ugly side of things it could easily sway hlm the other way.

Looks like a player you could build a team around.

When he scored on Tuesday he ran straight to the bench but I couldn't see who it was he was trying to celebrate with but he seemed delighted

Would be good to hear an interview if he's enjoying it here or not. Doubt we will go up tho

whats that 5 goals he has now? and lets remember this is a lad languishing in the reserves so in theory shouldn't have the match sharpness of our first team players. He really is a player and If we had the money i would buy him and build a new team round him.

Well exactly, and you can see he really needed to come off due to him not being entirely match fit yet.

I don't think I'll bother, plenty of more reasonable folk on here I'd like to talk to. Your reaction to what I said was over the top and uncalled for, then you tell me I should watch what I say. Makes no sense.

It does make sense. If you think Al thank Mike ashley for 5 loan players, 4 of whom seem utterly fucked then you're on to plumbs. Vuckic is a decent player, not fantastic but better than what we have.