Thank God For Mike Ashley...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon to fuck he's okay, nothing spectacular yet some on here would have you believe he's maradonna , he is nothing special, okay yes but is he what we want? Me I want a lot better.

He is like Maradonna compared to the useless bunch of Wankers in the squad at this moment of time

My main fear for that one is he only has one striker ahead and if the striker is off his game then it puts pressure on hum to perform in two roles if you know what I mean. If he has two ahead who can move and drag players away then more chances will be created. You see in football sometimes it is more important to do things off the ball, ie pull defenders away with runs etc than to make a pass or play a ball wide ..that's the vision that a player haris needs. Someone who knows like Miller used to, where the next move is.and make a move two moves ahead of others in order to pull players away and create space

Agreed, especially when our main strikers are off their game. My only problem with having vuckic supporting two strikers is that it will mean we have less bodies in midfield as he likes to be very advanced, and to be frank midfield is the area we're struggling to control. If McCall goes for two wingers which is likely it would leave the central midfielder very isolated, and the wingers only being able to be fed from the back line. The only way I'd see this type of thing working would be to bring someone like jig back into midfield and perhaps dropping walsh - a stand out player - and not having any wingers.

I don't know perhaps a very amateur view on things.

He's out of contract mate, was the discussion we had in the match thread, hopefully offer him a deal

Didn't know that, yeah we could do worse than offer him money.

I'd pay him 7k per week before any of the squad currently earning that much. not sure if that would be enough for him though, championship clubs down south can offer more.

Didn't know that, yeah we could do worse than offer him money.

I'd pay him 7k per week before any of the squad currently earning that much. not sure if that would be enough for him though, championship clubs down south can offer more.

Apparently he's been talking to a few of the media lads and he's very very happy at Rangers. You never know, we might see him again after his time is out.

Apparently he's been talking to a few of the media lads and he's very very happy at Rangers. You never know, we might see him again after his time is out.

I'd link to think so, he plays well enough, and with a better team beside him, he might shine some more.

The lack of help he and Walsh recieved after making great runs was criminal.

I'd link to think so, he plays well enough, and with a better team beside him, he might shine some more.

The lack of help he and Walsh recieved after making great runs was criminal.

Yeah, I can understand Mcgregor not being very good at helping on the wing as he's a CB, but it's wallace I don't understand. Wallace did really well at the start, playing like we know he can as an overlapping defender, then he just dropped away and did nothing. He stopped the neat play with walsh. As for those in the middle, miller is finished sadly and didn't have the pace to get up and support the faster players, and as for Clark - I don't actually know what he does during a game.

The most annoying thing for me Gogzy is they showed today they can do good things, and they can play with each other. However, they just do it occasionally and that is not good enough.

Vuckic has done well i would like to see him signed at end of season, the other 4 from Newcastle i don't see the point giving us injured players who are not ready for game action waste a time.

It was weird, however streete got the injury whilst making his debut for us, so we can't really complain about him and vuckic.

He's out of contract mate, was the discussion we had in the match thread, hopefully offer him a deal

Apparently out of contract in the summer

He's not out of contract until next year. I think it was Remie Streete that said he was out of contract this summer and would consider staying here.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110108/new-deal-for-vuckic_2281670_2261059