Thank You Stuart Mccall.

I'll never forget that day against Hibs, not sure if it was Boxing Day, and I have never seen a more dispirited Rangers team; totally without heart. It is now night and day compared to that, and this manager has this team playing for each other, but also for the fans. Stuart McCall said it was up to the team to create an atmosphere in the stands, I liked that a lot, and they did that against Hearts.

Think we need to settle down just a little. For me McCall has done a good job so far but it is what I would expect from any competent manager with the squad available to him.

Even with the up turn in form we are going to come up against Ross County or Motherwell in the play offs, both of whom have seriously turned their form around. Also the comments that McCall knows the Motherwell side is bollocks as more than half of the team that played for them on Saturday were signed after he left the club.

Let's not get carried away. If he delivers a play off win then reward him, if not then don't let the door hit you on the way out!

This season has been a long slog and pretty hard going at times but I feel we've regained some pride today. Thank you Stuart McCall.

To be honest not just this season, the football was mainly dire for the past 3 seasons apart from a good wee spell early doors this season and some good wins against SPL teams. Hindsights great but pushing all the young guys out apart from Aird and McLeod seems to have been a big mistake as well. Especially when you consider we signed the likes of Peralta.

I think McCall has done brilliantly and can see us going up this season. I think we also caught a break getting Vuckic.

18622_439155196253862_775764635834258441

McCall is one of those managers that doesnt look right in a suit and when he wore one for one of those first games in charge he just looked uncomfortable and stifled! He is always on the go and has a passion that makes him look like he wants to be out on the pitch and he probably exerts more energy than most of our players if you watch how red his face gets!

Nice to see a manager that leads by example and seems to know what he wants and isnt afraid to manage from the sidelines and get his point across!

McCall is one of those managers that doesnt look right in a suit and when he wore one for one of those first games in charge he just looked uncomfortable and stifled! He is always on the go and has a passion that makes him look like he wants to be out on the pitch and he probably exerts more energy than most of our players if you watch how red his face gets!

Nice to see a manager that leads by example and seems to know what he wants and isnt afraid to manage from the sidelines and get his point across!

To think that less 6 months of so ago mc call walked away from Motherwell as he couldn't do anything with them and look how the new manager has turned them around, Not unsimilar to what has happened here

Mc call came in with nothing at all to lose but a lot to gain. See what he's like if the going gets tough