What Is Happening?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry where is the quiz to prove I'm a true staunch, Orange prod bear? I'll take it right away.

What was the name of the man who used to read the team sheets out on the pitch and what was distinctive about him?

Oh right.

Doesn't it sicken you that C****c harboured and hid paedophiles from the authorities? Think of all the kids life's that were ruined at the hands of that monster Jim Torbett who was an employee of C****c FC. How does it feel knowing that your greatest ever manager Jock Stein knew about the raping of children and turned a blind eye?

He only had to pick up the phone! ?

Doesn't it sicken you that C****c harboured and hid paedophiles from the authorities? Think of all the kids life's that were ruined at the hands of that monster Jim Torbett who was an employee of C****c FC. How does it feel knowing that your greatest ever manager Jock Stein knew about the raping of children and turned a blind eye?

He only had to pick up the phone!

Que "oh right"

Que "oh right"

What does this even mean? Why the fk am i getting chapter and verse on all paedo goings on over the other side of the city? Disgrace, he did in fact know should have reported it etc etc. I know the whole story. Came on to post on a forum as a Bluenose and get a pile of nonsense for no reason. No wonder we are fcuked when there is knobs like a lot of you as the support. If i could work out how to post pics i could upload ones of each and every time ive been at Ibrox this year. Not that i have to justify myself to a bunch of keyboard nobodies.

What does this even mean? Why the fk am i getting chapter and verse on all paedo goings on over the other side of the city? Disgrace, he did in fact know should have reported it etc etc. I know the whole story. Came on to post on a forum as a Bluenose and get a pile of nonsense for no reason. No wonder we are fcuked when there is knobs like a lot of you as the support. If i could work out how to post pics i could upload ones of each and every time ive been at Ibrox this year. Not that i have to justify myself to a bunch of keyboard nobodies.

Answer my question and i'll believe you.

Post a picture up of you writing 'i'm not a giat' next to your Rangers bedsheets.

Oh right.

How far back? Cameron and Bowie are two that I know , before that they were never on the pitch that I remember.

Yeah it was Andy Camron. He used to jog out to the centre circle, read the team and talk to the crowd a bit.

When you say Bowie do you mean George Bowie?