Mark Warburton Open To Rangers Job Discussions

WATBB

I mean a team who has the mentality to win every game home and away, who expects to win every game , who's fans demand they win every game

We lost so much of that under fat Judas.

I suppose at least Davis weir would know what was expected if they did come in

I'm not plugging the "rangers men" regime but don't know if an ex Brentford manager is going to sort us out.

I get you now mate, but at this rate it will be hard for anyone to sort us out. But if he builds a team the way he likes, he won't need to have that mentality cause we will be winning them all anyway/

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While oir position is not what we want or what the new manager would want, i think any good manager would relish the idea of coming in, building the entire club around how he wants it to be run, i just pray they get it all right as if they fuck it up thw way Ali did, the damage may be too much for some supporters.

It might be better for him to come to us now. How much does he know about the game up here? Think of the pressure he would be under in the SPL. He would have to rebuild the team from the ground up and then compete. No matter what anyone says, the fans would not stand for getting beaten by Celtic 4 games in the SPL as well as the potentially other teams doing the same. Lay the ground work in the Championship.