*** The Official *** Rangers Shirt Alternative*** Thread

govanblue

We don't do women's football - We get behind the lotto as its youth development for first team. But if that's anyone's thing then good luck to them.

We usually do something with official sponsorship though didn't last year for obvious reasons - Two seasons ago we were The Official West of Scotland Public House Partner for Rangers FC and had a billboard and stuff.

So we'll see what the commercial department are looking at closer to the new season.

GM

From a commercial point of view, it makes sense to sponsor a lady, rather than a man.

The price is massively lower than the Me's price, but you still get your logo on the website and in the match programmes.

You are seen to be pro-Women, which in turn develops a Pro-Louden attitude from women.

It is a socially-responsible position, suitable for the 21st-Century.

That's just my opinion. Your commercial department may see it differently. But if they do, you should sack them and hire me! :P

I like my Rangers mugs. I was in the shop before the Hivs game and there were some I liked, but I didn't buy them before KO as I thought they may have not allowed me in with a mug. Needless to say the bloody shop was closed after the game.

Is the Mega Shop open at Ibrox during the summer can anyone tell me?

2. Yes, the shop is opened all year round.

1. In my experience, stewards are absolutely fine with anything bought from the Megastore.

Stealth 'geez yer money' thread from GB shocking!

Only kidding bro you do a Stella job for all things Rangers! :thumbsup:

:P

Unusually, I'm not asking for money here!

Just making sure that people know that they don't have to buy a shirt to support the club. (tu)

Still no plans for any more fundraising - yet. (tu)

Im not really of the belief that if you dont buy a top that you should invest the money somewhere else. Its up to the board to sort out the retail deal. If they have the same amount of cash coming in regardless then they wont see the retail deal being an issue.

Regardless of ones opinion on King or Ashley, i think the best thing would be just to get Ashley ans SD to fuck so that the Club and the fans can put the last 3 years behind us and look forward.

The people who hate King will never give him a chance with the SD deal hanging over us. And im sure im not the only one whos sick of hearing about it.

I wont buy a top this year, primarily because its an absolute rip off,and secondly because the shite retail deal. So the Club wont be getting the 50 odd quid from me, and if they want that 50 next year and the year after then they should sort out the retail deal.

Most folk who had a problem with the previous board and the retail deal werent making suggestions like this,they suggested keeping your cash,dont see how its any different now.

From a commercial point of view, it makes sense to sponsor a lady, rather than a man.

The price is massively lower than the Me's price, but you still get your logo on the website and in the match programmes.

You are seen to be pro-Women, which in turn develops a Pro-Louden attitude from women.

It is a socially-responsible position, suitable for the 21st-Century.

That's just my opinion. Your commercial department may see it differently. But if they do, you should sack them and hire me! :P

My commercial dept? What size of business do you think we are :lol: Though I think we are doing fine in that regard tbh - always looking for improvements though.

I think we already have pro-Louden attitude from the majority of the support regardless of gender.

GM

My commercial dept? What size of business do you think we are :lol:Though I think we are doing fine in that regard tbh - always looking for improvements though.

I think we already have pro-Louden attitude from the majority of the support regardless of gender.

GM

See that's exactly the kind of complacent attitude that sunk the Banks. :P

Just to clarify, when you said,

So we'll see what the commercial department are looking at closer to the new season.

I thought you meant your commercial dept, not the clubs. I guessed you had a Commercial Dept in much the same way that the Sponsors' Fund has Global Offices and Offshore Accounts. :P

I thought you meant your commercial dept, not the clubs. I guessed you had a Commercial Dept in much the same way that the Sponsors' Fund has Global Offices and Offshore Accounts. :P

:lol: No I was meaning the club.

Believe me, we aren't complacent - we are refurbishing the lounge just now and have planning permission being put in place for a bit of an extention. It'll be brilliant when its done :)

GM

:lol: No I was meaning the club.

Believe me, we aren't complacent - we are refurbishing the lounge just now and have planning permission being put in place for a bit of an extention. It'll be brilliant when its done :)

GM

Did I mention that the Ladies Sponsorship comes with a free photoshoot with the squad and your sponsored player.

Plus a pair of Season Tickets for all their Home Games.

Cracking Value!

Yeah GB stashes it in Namibia with his financial director

It would need to be in a different thread as it would still be unofficial (or risk being chastised by GB :lol:)

GM

Quite right too. (tu)

There are some perfectly good silk scarf threads still floating around...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=248892

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=259146

Agreed BD Rangers TV is the way to go, especially for overseas bears.

Buy the UK edition which allows viewing after 12.00 midnight which is around 9.00am here in beautiful Port Stephens, depending on daylight saving. Far more civil time to watch football.