Why Did Brentford Decide To Let W&w Go?

Del

Before I go any further I am delighted that they are in charge but I cant help but think if they done such a good job then why did Brentford let them go. *tin hat on*

I done some digging and found the following articles about the Brentford chairman Matthew Benham and his "football method".

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2015/05/15/soccer-analytics-brentford-midtjylland-matthew-benham

http://www.punditarena.com/football/english-football/thepateam/moneyball-matthew-benham-brentford-fc-unorthodox-quest-success/

Both of them are worth reading, even if Warburton wasnt about to become our next manager, but it seems to me like the success of Brentford might not all have been down the manager.

I hope they come in and get is playing good football and winning trophies again but I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

They thought it would be funny so cunts like you could go on a forum and try to put a downer on things when you could have easily looked it up yourself.

Don't be afraid GOOGLE is your friend, embrace it.

They thought it would be funny so cunts like you could go on a forum and try to put a downer on things when you could have easily looked it up yourself.

Smile says you can't use it

What you on about ya roaster?!

Pure big heavy downer and that know!