Player Ratings For Tonight.

He's rank rotten! Constantly gave the ball away and rarely won a tackle. When he was running through and just had to play McKay in with a 5 yard pass and couldn't do it sums him up tbh.

I thought he was better than he has been. Didn't disappear and was involved in some good moves, first half especially.

Seems to be doing OK with the average rating on here tonight. The OP wasn't the only one to give him a 7, and his lowest is 6. Rank rotten seems a tad harsh.

Nicky Law may not be the best player ever played for Rangers but the abuse he gets on here just because he doesn't score 5 goals in a match is starting to annoy me. Was better than Waghorn, McKay, Templeton and Holt today at least.

Nicky Law may not be the best player ever played for Rangers but the abuse he gets on here just because he doesn't score 5 goals in a match is starting to annoy me. Was better than Waghorn, McKay, Templeton and Holt today at least.

I sometimes think people see with the same annoyed eyes as they saw him with last season and that ends up with them noticing errors more than the good stuff. I wonder if the same happened with Wallace. He's been called poor for this game, and he just wasn't.

The lad Thompson looked very comfortable, seems to find space easily and constantly wanted the ball. In him and Walsh I think we have have two with very high potential......and a Manager that can do something with it!

Keeper worries me, hopefully he'll settle. 5/10

Back four 7/10 across the board but special commendation for Tavernier, impressive debut.

Halliday standout in midfield 7/10, 6/10 for others.

Temps a wasted Jersey for me, 4/10. Waghorn competent and consistent 6/10, MacKay still needs to do more 5/10.

Sub's done OK, especially Miller but none look liked they should've been first choices except for Walsh to replace Templeton.

Law is still the whipping boy for the fans. Heard all the usual tonight but i thought he did just as well as everyone else out there. Some of the stuff we played in the first 35 mins was fucking majestic compared to the last 3-4 years.

(tu) Best game for us in a long long time imo.

Forget about last season's performances. All the players that are still with us should be given a clean slate and judged on a their performances this season, if they get the chance. Its patently obvious we are existing in a different world now. Let's see how they adapt,

I know I stated McKay was no ronaldo but I think people are being harsh here. The boy mostly ran into traffic but I seen he has the ability to pick a pass quite like Scott Allan. Played a beautiful chipped ball to waghorn. Walsh was much more direct and successful when running with the ball but McKay has the better vision and through balls.

Against hibs I would start McKay but bring on Walsh if we aren't having any joy

Forget about last season's performances. All the players that are still with us should be given a clean slate and judged on a their performances this season, if they get the chance. Its patently obvious we are existing in a different world now. Let's see how they adapt,

This

I kind of agree however last season was the worst on the park in recent history, if not the worst ever, so I think the players who had a big part to play in thar failure, will have to work much harder than any new player to win the fans over.

It would be better for the team as a whole to give the likes of law a clean slate but realistically it's not going to happen.

For what it's worth I think he played quite well.

I found that I kept saying to my son "Who's that?" or "Is that whatshisname?" until I got used to them, then they got subbed.

Think the abuse Nicky Law still gets, is way over the top, IMHO, I was gonnae have a word with some big mouthed bear in front of us, but my son said "I've got to sit here every other week, you don't, so just leave it!" Which I thought was fair enough.

Tavernier looked really good, I thought Law looked okay as well, wasn't too impressed with McKay though, a very over-rated player among the support, imo, it was a better Rangers than last season, was my overall impression.