Kenny Millers Sixth Rangers Boss!

julescotia

Advocaat, McLeish, Walter, Ally, McCall & Warburton .... I think?

Surely no other Rangers player has had this "achievement"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3175581/Mark-Warburton-brings-wow-factor-Kenny-Miller-lauds-sixth-Rangers-boss.html

EDIT : McDowall not McLeish, just checked wiki

McDowall 7 ?

Did Miller play under Mcleish?

No ... just checked his Wiki page.

They must be counting McDowall as No.6 .... I wouldn't count him tbh, he was just a caretaker.

So 5 for me. Even at 5 managers, I don't think anyone has played for that many either at Rangers?

McLeish's first decision was to sell Miller, which I thought was a bit odd as he had been his boss at Easter Road. It was a poor decision, and not the only one McLeish made.

Miller left in September, McLeish was manager in December?

I was sure that McLeish was responsible for Miller leaving. Was Miller on loan, and McLeish decided not to bring him back at the ned of the loan?

Just checked this - Miller went on loan to Wolves in September, Loan was due to end in December. McLeish arrived in December, and immediately decided not to take Miller back.

No ... just checked his Wiki page.

They must be counting McDowall as No.6 .... I wouldn't count him tbh, he was just a caretaker.

So 5 for me. Even at 5 managers, I don't think anyone has played for that many either at Rangers?

True he was a caretaker, his title was caretaker Manager, even though he was shite! and never a manager that was still his title :D

McLeish's first decision was to sell Miller, which I thought was a bit odd as he had been his boss at Easter Road. It was a poor decision, and not the only one McLeish made.

It was not the decision of McLeish to sell Kenny Miller, It was under orders from Murray to sell him as he planned the downsizing of the Rangers finances. :pipe: