Worth A Punt?

Moretti

First post so not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but StanJames had Rangers to win the Quadruple at 1000/1 yesterday. It's now dropped to 630/1 but still worth a cheeky fiver I reckon!

If we can build on Saturdays second half performance, playing 7 new players and a new formation against a settled Hibs team away from home and still pump them 6-2 then anything is possible this season!

Yes I am an eternal optimist when it comes to Rangers but just have the feeling we may be on the brink of something special.

Finally, never thought I would quote an advertising campaign but 'Fear No Foe' couldn't be more apt for our future endevours in the coming seasons. We have soo many foe's within the Scottish game but we shall never fear them, just pitty their obsession with THE greatest club in the world.

The bookies offer those type of odds for one reason and one reason only; i.e. to take the hard earned off people who believe miracles can happen against all odds. They are probably being cautious giving those odds that in reality should be 1,000,000 to 1. :pipe:

I think I'll buy a few pints with my 20 quid :beer1:

*****Edit; I think we are a definite for 2 of them, possibly 3 with a good cup run with some luck thrown in, but 4 trophies is a bridge too far.

Odds go way down for the treble B'hill Bear. Even at 700/1 (which the quad has randomly went back up to on stanjames) sticking £2 on it has way better value than buying a lotto ticket! And before any wide bears start I am not encouraging gambling nor is my name Stan or James lol