*** Donate Your Seat For Any Game To A Veteran

govanblue

Why don't you ask admin to pin it to page 1 like the other permanent threads at the top?

:D

Nobody ever reads pinned threads. Most of us have a blind spot and automatically scan past them without seeing them.

Most users decide to read topics because they see them bumping up to the top. Pinned threads never move.

Without looking - tell me which threads are currently pinned

and without lying, tell me when you last read one of them.

:P

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Nobody ever reads pinned threads. Most of us have a blind spot and automatically scan past them without seeing them.

Most users decide to read topics because they see them bumping up to the top. Pinned threads never move.

Without looking - tell me which threads are currently pinned

and without lying, tell me when you last read one of them.

:P

This (tu) And do da bump :dazed:

:thumbup:

Wow, this was on page 2. :)

I'll start a new thread soon.

We're still looking for unused S/T Seats for all forthcoming League Games, so that we can donate those seats to Combat Stress Veterans.

So if you think you might miss a game, why not let us make use of your seat?

GB my two season tickets are available for the Raith game - provided it's not postponed - I'll pm details at some point ( do you pay a fee to get the paper tickets?) if so let me know and I'll cover that cost as well

Cheers mate. I'll add you to the list. (tu)

No there's no fee for the reprints. (tu)

Those seats will come in handy. I may have someone in mind for them - depending on the amount of stairs involved.

We have plenty of single seats donated by members so far, which is great, but we really could use some more pairs of seats together. After all, who wouldn't enjoy the game even more with their pal sat beside them?

We're doing really well with tickets for Raith and Livi. (tu)

But we're still open to more offers. Also for Falkirk (03/10).

Most of the seats we have so far are single seats. If we get more single seat offers, we can then try to select seats in the same section, or closer together.

And if anyone has a pair of seats going spare, that would be even better! :thumbup:

An update on the seats donated by members:

We've been fortunate to get quite a few pairs of tickets for the Raith game, which means we can offer tickets to several people.

• The Old Soldier I mentioned (in another thread) has recently had his operation, and is recovering well, but isn't yet fit enough to get to the games. So in the meantime, we'll give him a pair to pass on to his Army Buddy, and his brother, and wish him a speedy recovery. (tu)
  • The Veteran & His Kid who enjoyed the Hibs game so much, have got the same seats for the next two games. (tu)
  • Young Ant & His Mum can have a pair too - as long as Ant has been behaving himself! :pipe:

And we still have quite a few spare tickets left, so we will have as many extra for Combat Stress as they can use (and we might even have a few spare for Fund Members who haven't managed to get one in time). (tu)

An update on the seats donated by members:

We've been fortunate to get quite a few pairs of tickets for the Raith game, which means we can offer tickets to several people.

• The Old Soldier I mentioned (in another thread) has recently had his operation, and is recovering well, but isn't yet fit enough to get to the games. So in the meantime, we'll give him a pair to pass on to his Army Buddy, and his brother, and wish him a speedy recovery. (tu)

• The Veteran & His Kid who enjoyed the Hibs game so much, have got the same seats for the next two games. (tu)

• Young Ant & His Mum can have a pair too - as long as Ant has been behaving himself! :pipe:
And we still have quite a few spare tickets left, so we will have as many extra for Combat Stress as they can use (and we might even have a few spare for Fund Members who haven't managed to get one in time). (tu)

Well done to you G B and all who have donated tickets. (tu)