*** Donate Your Seat For Any Game To A Veteran

govanblue

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi GB

It would be nice to hear some of the people who have benefited telling us their memories of games and what it means to them to get these seats. Dunno if that is possible but it might help people sign up to the scheme if they can hear direct from the horses mouth so to speak what a difference little gestures like this can make.

:)

Hi GB

It would be nice to hear some of the people who have benefited telling us their memories of games and what it means to them to get these seats. Dunno if that is possible but it might help people sign up to the scheme if they can hear direct from the horses mouth so to speak what a difference little gestures like this can make.

:)

That's a good point.

I hear loads of stories, but I don't feel able to retell most of them here because of the whole medical confidentiality thing.

I can happily share one story with you, because it's a St Mirren fan! :P

Erskine smuggled him in to the enclosure for the Saints game, and told him to behave himself.

5 minutes later he was on his feet, shouting abuse at Broxi Bear, who was somewhat bemused!

Which was made more amusing when, unnoticed by him, his trousers fell round his ankles. :P

But a picture is worth a thousand words.

Erskine_RDF3_zpsxhxm4poe.jpg

symon6_zpslaguo7qv.jpg

Have a look at our Erskine Gallery - I think that says it all. (tu) ...

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/govanblue/library/RM_Erskine_Football_Memories?sort=3&page=1

That's a good point.

I hear loads of stories, but I don't feel able to retell most of them here because of the whole medical confidentiality thing.

I can happily share one story with you, because it's a St Mirren fan! :P

Erskine smuggled him in to the enclosure for the Saints game, and told him to behave himself.

5 minutes later he was on his feet, shouting abuse at Broxi Bear!

Which was made more amusing when, unnoticed by him, his trousers fell round his ankles. :P

But a picture is worth a thousand words.

Erskine_RDF3_zpsxhxm4poe.jpg

symon6_zpslaguo7qv.jpg

Have a look at our Erskine Gallery - I think that says it all. (tu) ...

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/govanblue/library/RM_Erskine_Football_Memories?sort=3&page=1

Great story about the St Mirren fan G B. :D

The smile on the old guys face with the women behind him is amazing. Can you post it again without the burds faces blurred out ?

Sadly not, because it goes against our principles.

But luckily not everyone shares our principles...

IMG_1267-e1434569353980.jpg

(Public Domain picture)

:thumbup:

We can keep bumping this thread and hope for a strange thing to happen G B. (tu)

Well it did. :D

ianb1547 reminded me that he had donated his ticket for it ages ago! :thumbup:

So we'll buy a Child seat next to it for a fiver, and that's one of our groups of two now sorted. (tu)