Late Goals

hammer93

The one thing that stuck out for me was the stat that Brentford scored round about 18 goals in the last 10mins if games.

That's 3 games and 4 late goals scored, I'm already amazed at our fitness levels at this stage already, we must of created about 15 chances in the last 15mins on Friday.

This for me bodes well for the season as we at last have a team shall we say that will fight till the day is done.

Tbh Hearts were a classic example last year, I think one newspaper suggested a gain of 15 to 18 points due to goals in last 10 minutes.

I honestly think we will have mist games won by the 70min Mark anyhow but their will be occasions when these goals will prove pivotal.

I honestly think we will have mist games won by the 70min Mark anyhow but their will be occasions when these goals will prove pivotal.

I tend to agree, there will be days where hee haw is working and our fitness may well be the thing to get us over the line.

Rangers seem to have a second wind of energy come 75 minutes, we are destroying teams with 15 to go. We will score a good few late goals this season - hopefully the fans stay to the end to see these goals

Always hated the 80 min loyal and now you get "fans" leaving at 70 mind to miss the rush of traffic caused by the 80 min ones ? hopefully they will stay in their seats knowing the style of football we play will mean they will miss a barrel load of goals over the coarse of the season. Stay and show the team our appreciation at the end of the match.

The second wind that we seem to gain around the 70th min is testiment to the players fitness. One massive difference as apposed to last season is that MW knows how and when tomuse his sub's. When we brought miller, deano and temps on the last few games teams must be dreading chasing them around after chasing shadows the full game.