West Lothian Bus For Rangers Vs Hibs Game

RYAN1998

I'm not so sure about Blackburn and Bathgate but there is one that leaves from the Cross Tavern in Whitburn and there was a bus went from The Corrie in Armadale. I've never actually been the one to arrange our transport on these buses when we've taken them so I'm not sure if you have to get in touch with someone at the pubs about it.

I was on the New Livingston RSC, I wasn't a member and the guy who runs it said "Free bus" then looked at me, "For members only" :lol:

Bathgate Union Jack leaves from the Dreadnought iirc.

I used to go on the seafield bus years ago but have no idea what happened dont think it still runs lol

Pm the user Goat..

He drives through from Edinburgh he mibbe pick you up..(tu)

Prick! :lol:

Hi,

I was looking for a way to get to ibrox on the Rangers vs hibs game and a guy on the thread recommend you? i am not sure if he is taking the piss but would you? Lol

Regards

GOAT

Sent Today, 05:57 PM

RYAN1998, on 11 Aug 2015 - 5:26 PM, said:

Hi,

I was looking for a way to get to ibrox on the Rangers vs hibs game and a guy on the thread recommend you? i am not sure if he is taking the piss but would you? Lol

Regards

Aye but I've been known to touch random strangers inappropriately. Up to you if you want to take the chance sunshine.

Prick! :lol:

Hi,

Regards

GOAT

Sent Today, 05:57 PM

RYAN1998, on 11 Aug 2015 - 5:26 PM, said:

Hi,

Regards

Aye but I've been known to touch random strangers inappropriately. Up to you if you want to take the chance sunshine.

Yaaaaaaaaaasssssss

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to go on the seafield bus years ago but have no idea what happened dont think it still runs lol

That was me and ma dads bus in the late70's early 80's leaving from the orange club in Blackburn,next stop loyalist harthill,1year away from castlemilk dodging the privy.

No Surrender

Rab