Broomloan Rear

Got a quick question about this. Ended up in BR3 for the St Mirren game. I'm aware it's the family section but there were quite a few other people there without kids. I seen there were some individual seats available in the same section for the Hibs game but when I phoned the ticket office they said it was for families only and I shouldn't have been sold a ticket there previously. Obviously I can get a ticket somewhere else but I actually quite enjoyed the atmosphere and the view up there. I'll probably end up in the enclosure again but is it the case they sold a lot of tickets there incorrectly for the St mirren game or am I getting duff info from the ticket office?

So what happens to the individual seats? Do they just not sell them?? There's usually a good number of them in any part of the ground, so it would seem foolish not to sell individual seats in the Broomy.

As I said in my post there were quite a few folk there without kids so it all seems very random as to whether they let you buy a single adult ticket there or not.

When it first started the wife and 2 youngest got ST's for the family section, but I don't think they moved anyone that already had a ST there was loads of adult fans sitting in amongst the families.

The family bit is more to do with the pre- match stuff for the kids on the concourse than it has with the seating.

I would question the fact they won't sell you a single adult ticket.

When it first started the wife and 2 youngest got ST's for the family section, but I don't think they moved anyone that already had a ST there was loads of adult fans sitting in amongst the families.

The family bit is more to do with the pre- match stuff for the kids on the concourse than it has with the seating.

I would question the fact they won't sell you a single adult ticket.

It does seem daft as when you look at the seating plan you can see individual seats that are available within the rows.

Might be an idea.

or buy an extra child ticket and throw it away. It's only a fiver ya tight git. :pipe:

But to be honest, I'm a wee bit worried that you seem so determined to break the rules just to get into the Family Stand. Why not just join the grown-ups in any of the other stands? :pipe:

or buy an extra child ticket and throw it away. It's only a fiver ya tight git. :pipe:

But to be honest, I'm a wee bit worried that you seem so determined to break the rules just to get into the Family Stand. Why not just join the grown-ups in any of the other stands? :pipe:

To be honest, I expected the bolded before now :P

I've almost always been in the Enclosure (on the occasions I attend these days) but I quite enjoyed the view from being higher up and being nearer the away fans. Suppose the Copland is an option now that they seem to have found their voice :clap: