Could We?

GTMLivo

I think I read somewhere a while back that it was 10% of the capacity. The only reason that would change would be if the opposition didn't have many fans, or indeed, when septic were banned from Ibrox because of their smashing seats and facilities, many years ago now.

Changing subject slightly why are there always a few rows empty for segregation? Watching the Man city game yesterday no empty seats and just a line of stewards between them and Chelsea

I think we've been funny with that since the Feyenoord game when the bastards charged through the stewards to attack women and children.

I may be wrong though.

Why do the police act like Rangers fans are inherently more dangerous than other fans? They can drink in the grounds down south and sometimes have little to no segregation. Yet theres lines of polis around us with hundreds of empty seats. Do they think we all have lockbacks and hammers on us?

No there's a minimum requirement I'm sure.

However slightly different I'm hoping our first game against them is at the piggery next season.

Will be interesting to see how many tickets they give to a brand new club for our first time visiting.

The beasts will be raging when we get our normal allocation

Why do the police act like Rangers fans are inherently more dangerous than other fans? They can drink in the grounds down south and sometimes have little to no segregation. Yet theres lines of polis around us with hundreds of empty seats. Do they think we all have lockbacks and hammers on us?

Hatchets,hammers carving knifes and spanners

No there's a minimum requirement I'm sure.

However slightly different I'm hoping our first game against them is at the piggery next season.

Will be interesting to see how many tickets they give to a brand new club for our first time visiting.

The beasts will be raging when we get our normal allocation

There is no minimum %.

The rule states you should provide for a reasonable number of away fans which should be agreed between the clubs with any dispute going to the SPFL board

There is no minimum %.

The rule states you should provide for a reasonable number of away fans which should be agreed between the clubs with any dispute going to the SPFL board

Exactly-according to: 25 May 2015

The Rules of the Scottish Professional Football League:

Admission Prices, Admission to Grounds and Ticket Distribution

I26 The Home Club, in its absolute discretion, shall determine admission charges for League Matches and Play-Off Matches.

I27 The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.

I28 A section of the ground must be reserved for supporters of the Visiting Club and any tickets for League Matches and Play-Off Matches must be distributed on that basis. Details of these arrangements should be publicised by the Clubs concerned in advance.

Thanks for clearing it up guys.

Would have just loved us to offer that lot next to nothing when we next play.

I understand sending them home greeting but I just want it to be all about us that day why should some bears miss out for those scum who wouldnt bring as many away fans for a team they supposedly have only played once...