Naismith to sign

Steely

I want us to get him.

I think he's a cracking wee player who could do a great job for us, although I would be reluctant to go above £1.5m

I also think that he is being wrote off because he is Scottish and plays for Killie, but if he played for Boca Juniours we would be creaming our knickers!

We WILL eventually get him I think, and he will be a great Ranger IMO.

I wish I had your confidence nvager, and I hope you are right but this f***ing about is really annoying me. £1.5M is not a lot of money for a very good young player and I cannot believe the way we are conducting this possible transfer, it is very, very embarrassing. :rant:

We WILL eventually get him I think, and he will be a great Ranger IMO.

I wish I had your confidence nvager, and I hope you are right but this f***ing about is really annoying me. £1.5M is not a lot of money for a very good young player and I cannot believe the way we are conducting this possible transfer, it is very, very embarrassing. :rant:

Especially only offering half the cash up front whilst making multimillion bids for other players.

I think we are coming across as complete fools in the transfer market. The past few years the whole football market has changed with a considerable increase in funding, especially in the bigger leagues...unfortunately, scotland obviously gets dragged along as a result, and teams are forced to shell out big bucks regardless of how good they are. It seems that rangers are way behind and cannot afford to operate in the market and trying to get players on the cheap...unfortunatly in such a fierce market, managers and owners are becoming so savvy and deliberatly force the hand of rangers by involving the media and forcing the price up when other teams become aware of our interest. We need to be careful that killie dont bottle it like bordeux and refuse to deal with us and accept some bid from sunderland or someone like that for 1.6mill