Nery Castillo

Great young Mexican Prospect, plays for olympiakos, guilty of being greedy but I watched him in Brazil and was great, he comes deep to collect the ball and can get past players with the ball at his feet. Hes been at Olympiacos for about 6 years and is a bit of a fans favourite but hes a bit of a god in mexico now, would certainly be a good target market.

worth having a look anyway. If you dont ask you dont get. He is a quality attacking player with experience( and goals) in the champions league and at international level.

Did you see his miss against brazil?

It was harder to miss that to score

He was on his last legs at that point, having run the Brazil defence ragged singlehandedly for the prior 90 minutes. His goal was a peach.

Mexico play Ecuador today, if anyone is interested.

Scored again last night. I'd rather have him than Faubert.

He's a good player - but you cant compare him to Faubert. We still need someone of considerable quality on the right - Castillo would be a great addition up front but wouldnt solve the problem wide right

Scored again last night. I'd rather have him than Faubert.

He's a good player - but you cant compare him to Faubert. We still need someone of considerable quality on the right - Castillo would be a great addition up front but wouldnt solve the problem wide right

He can play up front, atacking midfield, left wing or right wing.

This lad is the player Buffel should be.

• 4 weeks later...

Would be a good acquisition indeed. Did anyone see the guy playing for MLS allstars against Celtic, cant remember his name but i think he was colombian with long hair and played left midfield or there abouts. He was awesome against them and looked real quality. Dont know anything else about him though.

Would be a good acquisition indeed. Did anyone see the guy playing for MLS allstars against Celtic, cant remember his name but i think he was colombian with long hair and played left midfield or there abouts. He was awesome against them and looked real quality. Dont know anything else about him though.

Yeah, but big Blanco looked amazing against them too and he's 34 and a complete legend. Castillo is a very, very good player, but he's going to be a big money move which rules Rangers out. Hope City get him though.