Exposing The Rhats: John James Is A Bheast

Virtuoso

I couldn't actually give a fuck.

Aye these maniacs are good for a laugh, but would a fuck take time out of my day, to bother chasing after them and "exposing" them for being tims? When it's nothing but common sense that these nutters are tims.

What a load of pish, a want a refund on those minutes of my life I just wasted reading this shite.

Social media baffles me. I get having fb or a forum account. But making fake accounts to wind folk up etc is just pure fucking cringe. And to think these are like full grown men, in their forties and older. Sad acts on both sides.

And the bloggers all talk about each other, and they all think theyre all heroes of their respective clubs and that fans cling on every word they say. When the vast majority of football fans or members of the public have never even heard of them or give a fuck what their opinion is.

Imo most bloggers are just gimps that crave attention and joining a forum isnt good enough - they need a blog! Or theyre just failed journalists

Mediahouse, Bill McMurdo and Phil MacGiollabrangershain
Posted on June 30, 2015

"The social media accounts I have been able to confirm as fake so far are:

The Clumpany – controlled by Phil Macgiollabhain

Ninjaman – controlled by Bill McMurdo

John James(poster on one of the blogs above) – Is actually Ramsay Smith himself."

https://exposingtherhats.wordpress.com/page/2/

Hoosier Ranger , is the Hoosiers not an American college basketball side from Nebraska

Like most of these type of blogs, you'd have to proper 'in the know' to be correct about all the info they put out.

Anyone that takes them as gospel would be a tad naïve IMO, whether pro or anti Rangers or whatever.

Probably a bit of truth, a bit of guess work, spiced up a good bit, and most importantly a willing audience wanting to believe. Mad Phil makes a living out of gullible taigs with that formula.

Anyway, a bit silly of him contradicting himself like that, without at least an explanation. It was the first thing I thought when I read it.

He posted previously that the account had changed hands after the Mediahouse/Keith Bishop agreement came to an end.

He also said that the RSL wouldn't be around much longer after the MH/KB contract ended and it would seem that, with the departure of Bill and Ninjaman from the RSL, that he was broadly correct in that assessment

I think what this shows though is that concerted, dirty, PR campaigns have been running for a long, long time - most probably by KingCo and GreenCo (in all its incarnations through to Somers) to try and win hearts and minds with the fans - some more successfully than others.

What's absolutely sure though is that putting a winning, well funded, team on the park is what Rangers supporters want. If that happens the talk of Spivs, Ashley and Glib and Shameless Liars will be put to bed once and for all, and Rangers supporters will simply concentrate on cheering the team back to the summit of Scottish football, rather than squabbling between ourselves.

I hope that day comes round imminently.

He posted previously that the account had changed hands after the Mediahouse/Keith Bishop agreement came to an end.

He also said that the RSL wouldn't be around much longer after the MH/KB contract ended and it would seem that, with the departure of Bill and Ninjaman from the RSL, that he was broadly correct in that assessment

I think what this shows though is that concerted, dirty, PR campaigns have been running for a long, long time - most probably by KingCo and GreenCo (in all its incarnations through to Somers) to try and win hearts and minds with the fans - some more successfully than others.

What's absolutely sure though is that putting a winning, well funded, team on the park is what Rangers supporters want. If that happens the talk of Spivs, Ashley and Glib and Shameless Liars will be put to bed once and for all, and Rangers supporters will simply concentrate on cheering the team back to the summit of Scottish football, rather than squabbling between ourselves.

(tu)

I hope that day comes round imminently

Brav-fucking-o mate (tu)

Brilliant summation PQ

Anyone and everyone on both sides who feel the need to post their shite anywhere under an alias or a fake name needs to grow a set of bollocks, IMO.

Most of the time it's grown men who do this kinda shite and it's fucking embarrassing. Have some cojones and write your pish under your own name.

And the bloggers all talk about each other, and they all think theyre all heroes of their respective clubs and that fans cling on every word they say. When the vast majority of football fans or members of the public have never even heard of them or give a fuck what their opinion is.

Imo most bloggers are just gimps that crave attention and joining a forum isnt good enough - they need a blog! Or theyre just failed journalists

Unfortunately, this forum is also used by some bloggers to try to get hits. Sad wankers.

It just shows how some of our fans are just sheep following the crowd.

How did this John James even gain any stature via social media in the first place? How could he masquerade as a Bear if there is no one to verify it? How can someone rise to a level like that online when no one actually knows whl John James even is?

Typical of our support over the past couple of years to listen to and believe the rantings of some unknown blogger who then turns out to be a taig.

Maybe some should take this as a lesson to fucking think for themselves and stop following the crowd like sheep. A guy can stand on the steps of Ibrox wearing a Rangers jumper and spout a whole load of nonsense and lies and a bunch of wee boys and fans groups will lap it up without even knowing if the guy theyre following has even set foot in Ibrox.

And fuck all these fans groups too. Theyve done nothing to help us, only cause division.

The only Rangers fans group anyone should bother joining is the one with 50,000 members that holds its meetings every other saturday at Ibrox.