A Ruth Dudley Edwards Far Right Hook

D'Artagnan

Dudley Edwards is a respected historian, novelist, journalist and broadcaster, from a long line of acclaimed historians. Three names is an inbred bigot with a laptop and a tin hat.

Fixed that for you.

And I bet he wraps his laptop in tinfoil and keeps it in the freezer.

Honestly, this world would be a far better place if people worried less about the past and tribal posturing and instead focused on the future. Religion served a purpose in the Dark Ages, surely as a species we can remove the shackles of dogma and move forward?

I find it difficult to engage with someone who has borderline fanaticism about a deity and even less so those who use such views to feel smug and righteous over others.

He lost me at "opprobrium "and his use of that word shows his arrogance and self righteousness has no limits . With regards to religion I think there are three types of people

1. people who follow a religion

2. people who have the Internet

3. People who have the Internet yet still follow a religion (these people will never exceed their data limits ,lol )

Thankfully I am type 2 and anyone who spends time researching the subject whould surely be the same rather than lead a life of ignorance and belief in the supernatural

He lost me at "opprobrium "and his use of that word shows his arrogance and self righteousness has no limits . With regards to religion I think there are three types of people

3. People who have the Internet yet still follow a religion (these people will never exceed their data limits ,lol )

Thankfully I am type 2 and anyone who spends time researching the subject whould surely be the same rather than lead a life of ignorance and belief in the supernatural

Gents

I struggle to see the significance of you're personal testimonies as to why you are both atheists.

The guy has referred to us a "fascist underclass". Need I say more ?

Gents

I struggle to see the significance of you're personal testimonies as to why you are both atheists.

The guy has referred to us a "fascist underclass". Need I say more ?

The guy is a self righteous religious bigot with a hatred for Rangers. He also makes zero difference to the world and his views count for nothing.

I honestly go through my life not concerning myself what he says thinks or prints. If it wasn't for those warriors on this forum that seem intent on arguing with him I wouldn't have to suffer his inane ramblings.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, he is so closed minded he will never change his mind on us, and you really can't want to censor him.

If we must deal with religious bigots and small mindedness, the best we can do is ignore them.

The guy is a self righteous religious bigot with a hatred for Rangers. He also makes zero difference to the world and his views count for nothing.

I honestly go through my life not concerning myself what he says thinks or prints. If it wasn't for those warriors on this forum that seem intent on arguing with him I wouldn't have to suffer his inane ramblings.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, he is so closed minded he will never change his mind on us, and you really can't want to censor him.

If we must deal with religious bigots and small mindedness, the best we can do is ignore them.

Can I ask you Icon when people of the character you have described are getting MSM exposure how is ignoring them dealing effectively with their attacks on our club & support ?

D'Art

You know how the media work, they print pieces that appeal to their readership. The only way to change this is for the club to work with authorities, media and powers at be to build strong relationships that mean these pieces are not wanted.

Attacking him or his views only fuels his fire.

Unless he is 100% lying the club and the fans should ignore him. He'd love to be taken to court and there'd be a queue of lawyers wanting to defend him

To tackle him, remove the opportunity for him to air his views by courting the MSM. However too many of our support would rather cut off all ties and live the mantra "no one likes us...."

Thankfully the club is building he relationships, providing a positive experience on the park which will make us moe valuable to the MSM as an ally than someone to take potshots at.

There will always be the small time bigot press but as long as people know what they are, they will be ignored and treated with contempt.

D'Art

You know how the media work, they print pieces that appeal to their readership. The only way to change this is for the club to work with authorities, media and powers at be to build strong relationships that mean these pieces are not wanted.

Attacking him or his views only fuels his fire.

Unless he is 100% lying the club and the fans should ignore him. He'd love to be taken to court and there'd be a queue of lawyers wanting to defend him

To tackle him, remove the opportunity for him to air his views by courting the MSM. However too many of our support would rather cut off all ties and live the mantra "no one likes us...."

Thankfully the club is building he relationships, providing a positive experience on the park which will make us moe valuable to the MSM as an ally than someone to take potshots at.

There will always be the small time bigot press but as long as people know what they are, they will be ignored and treated with contempt.

Much to agree with in there bud but much of it has "in a perfect world" feel to it. Perhaps we will get to that point eventually.

Problem is he is still getting MSM exposure despite the fact he is lying 100% on this occasion.

You actually are sounding like the arrogant bigot himself. Just have a look.

You actually are sounding like the arrogant bigot himself. Just have a look.

At the core of every war you'll find religion so though I'm neither a bigot or arrogant I don't apologise for stating the facts until evidence changes my mind . My point also is that you'll find religion at the root of ill Phil's fascist accusations and all thing's Rangers .

A bigot who has dedicated his life to his hatred of Rangers .

Every day he wakes up seething with bile and hatred for our club and desperate to infect others with his bigotry .

It is a wasted life that he leads . It will poison him and his relationships .

A wasted life .

Let it go Phil , spread a bit of happiness instead :P

A bigot who has dedicated his life to his hatred of Rangers .

Every day he wakes up seething with bile and hatred for our club and desperate to infect others with his bigotry .

It is a wasted life that he leads . It will poison him and his relationships .

A wasted life .

Let it go Phil , spread a bit of happiness instead :P

I reckon he was abused as a boy and instead of taking it out on his abuser, either his dad or his priest, he is channeling all his hatred towards us. It seems to be a common trait amongst the Bhoys, almost like the abuser telling the victim " I am sexually abusing you so that you will grow up with a deep seated hatred of they Orange cunts", and it seems to work.