Alloa Fans Today.

Bluebrows

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home from the game and came onto this thread incase I missed something!!??..But instead all it is another less than prolific poster starting an utter shite thread and telling lies as well..??..Fucking hell..The sleepers on here are not even that good anymore!!??.. :wanker: ..

Surely 'sleepers', by title, should be quiet and read the posts without response, something most of them do brilliantly - sorry to let the side down by commenting! :)

Do you think they all came over in the one taxi today? Was about 4 of them!

Which brings me to my point. Why is there such a massive space between the away fans and the Rangers fans. It looks terrible both at the game and even worse on the tv.

Watching the Chelsea game the now and I think there is maybe 3-4 rows between the home and away fans where as at ibrox it must be 30-40.

Basically cause plod are lazy beggar fucks and they don't like to work for their easy money .

Do you think they all came over in the one taxi today? Was about 4 of them!

Which brings me to my point. Why is there such a massive space between the away fans and the Rangers fans. It looks terrible both at the game and even worse on the tv.

Watching the Chelsea game the now and I think there is maybe 3-4 rows between the home and away fans where as at ibrox it must be 30-40.

Plod may have bigger problem over at Scumdome .There seems to be more pools than fans on match days .

Surely 'sleepers', by title, should be quiet and read the posts without response, something most of them do brilliantly - sorry to let the side down by commenting! :)

How dare you! Unless you have 7000 posts you can't emmmmm.....post....!

Is that you got a wee pal now..??..That's good..I was going to apologise for the wanker slur and then you go and prove that you could indeed be one..??..

Aye best of pals. Just a couple of non prolific posting wankers with something in common, trying to get our numbers up so we can be accepted by the cool cats in here, because being a Rangers fan just isn't enough.

Aye best of pals. Just a couple of non prolific posting wankers with something in common, trying to get our numbers up so we can be accepted by the cool cats in here, because being a Rangers fan just isn't enough.

Buying a ticket for you and your wee pal would be what a Rangers Supporter would do..You know rather than starting threads about empty seats and telling lies..??.. :thumbup:

I just got home from the game and came onto this thread incase I missed something!!??..But instead all it is another less than prolific poster starting an utter shite thread and telling lies as well..??..Fucking hell..The sleepers on here are not even that good anymore!!??.. :wanker: ..

And you wonder why there's so many sleepers on here?

Buying a ticket for you and your wee pal would be what a Rangers Supporter would do..You know rather than starting threads about empty seats and telling lies..??.. :thumbup:

threads about empty seats at Ibrox are relevant to this forum are they not? It annoyed me today. Guy sitting behind me mentioned it also.

What a Rangers supporter should do is join in the conversation with other Rangers supporters without personally attacking anyone. If the said Rangers fan can't do that without calling other Rangers fans wankers then there is something wrong.

So geeeeese peace.

threads about empty seats at Ibrox are relevant to this forum are they not? It annoyed me today. Guy sitting behind me mentioned it also.

What a Rangers supporter should do is join in the conversation with other Rangers supporters without personally attacking anyone. If the said Rangers fan can't do that without calling other Rangers fans wankers then there is something wrong.

So geeeeese peace.

Was the guy sitting behind you in your bedroom..??..Your quoted earlier saying you didn't goto the game..??..Make up your mind..I am quite happy to chat and debate with fellow Rangers Fans..I will apologise for upsetting your delicate sensibilities..Wee word of advice don't post on the O.T.. :P ..

I tend to agree with anyone you calls you a wanker - trying to get numbers up? - 4 post per month means you will reach the much coveted 7000 in 2160. Still, I suppose it's something to tell your great, great, great, great, great, grandchildren what you achieved in life.

I tend to agree with anyone you calls you a wanker - trying to get numbers up? - 4 post per month means you will reach the much coveted 7000 in 2160. Still, I suppose it's something to tell your great, great, great, great, great, grandchildren what you achieved in life.

Trying to get numbers up was a sarcastic throw away comment in relation to a wind up in my direction for creating an original post when I am not a prolific poster.

It's all in good fun mate.

Have a good night bears.

Trying to get numbers up was a sarcastic throw away comment in relation to a wind up in my direction for creating an original post when I am not a prolific poster.

It's all in good fun mate.

Have a good night bears.

Sweet Dreams..Don't be a Stranger..Think before you post and prove me wrong!!..Support the Club..And welcome to the Best Fans Forum in the World.. :angel:

We can but try, although at 6' 2" it's hard being anybodies 'wee' pal lol

It's good to see our occasional interjections are noticed by someone too ;)

Because IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS!!..Have I upset and exposed 3 Sleepers tonight then..??...Do any of you 3 know what a sleeper is.??... :dazed::anguish: ..Interesting....

One thing is for sure........you don't know me!

So geeeeese peace.

It should be clearly evident to anyone with even a modicum of common sense that derision of people on a personal level only serves to restrict open discussion - but, then again, maybe that is the reason why some people choose to resort to it

It should be clearly evident to anyone with even a modicum of common sense that derision of people on a personal level only serves to restrict open discussion - but, then again, maybe that is the reason why some people choose to resort to it

whipl4.jpg