Captain

Lee wallace is captain for the handshakes pre game looking the part -thats it

I cant see him being captain makes any difference to us ?

The last Real captain was Barry Ferguson .

We need a man that can talk to the manager and sort out during the game what isnt working

that can then relay it to the team and someone that can take games themselves

and inspire by setting an example by doing 110% to make sure we win games

Today was a prime example the defence was an open field day

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Enough internet for a week after that. Now Wallace gets it in the neck. Seen it all. Youd think were battling relegation the way this thread melts down.

Its like cooking toasted cheese in a toaster the way some think in here it all meltdowns to the bottom.

Yeah the only player we have tackling is shite and is a winger attacking mid but you judge on his DM role he has been doing his best in!

I fucking think he is doing his best and he got out on the wing today and cut in perfectly so maybe when out in his natural position you will choke on your pish comment!

Im sure we would all try our best. Can we get a game too?

:lol: Aye, the Scotland captain and 4/5 time SPL Champion will be shiting himself. :anguish: C'mon people. This is getting silly.

The next 2 transfer windows are going to be massive for us, we need serious investment. This shower of shite ain't going to be challenging for Premiership titles. It's so obvious.

Yes, but where is the money coming from?

I've said on many a post, he lets the side down by not being in the refs face when our guys are getting kicked all over the place. Yesterday was another example of standing saying nothing when stuff needed said. Hate Neil Lemon all you like but he knew how to play a captians role....wee cunt, however he did.

Wallace needs to play his role with more vigure, battle and be more mouthy.

Nice guys don't win games.

Yes, but where is the money coming from?

King in all his glory gallantly stated on record at least twice the club will get upto £50m to spend. After the last bunch of crooks who ran the club I think it is imperative that fans hold King to that and demand he walks the walk.