Good Article From Ff.

minstral

Im just glad im not one of these folk thats probably sitting beelin every time we sing a loyalist song or TBBs. Fuck that. Baffles me as much as soldiers supporting the tims does.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just glad im not one of these folk thats probably sitting beelin every time we sing a loyalist song or TBBs. Fuck that. Baffles me as much as soldiers supporting the tims does.

Probably sit beeling? Is that like those who probably sit beeling when we sign Catholics?

I love to hate celtic, unlike the handwringers like yourself who want us to pander to them and forget our history. Try and twist it whatever way you like, but if you want the fans to drop the whole PUL aspect (you call it sectarianism) then you are asking for the fans to forget their history.

As has been said before, there are many Clubs that dont have these "issues" so I cant understand why folk chose to support the one Club that celebrates the values that you clearly disagree with. Since its more than just a nuisance to folk like you, it clearly annoys you since youve chose to post about it. If songs like Derrys Walls and other PUL songs or phrases that are sung at games annoyed me as much as they annoy some on here then maybe id think twice about exposing myself to something that im so against.

And of course, you only voice that opinion on a forum, never in a Rangers pub or at Ibrox. The handwringers and the anti-PUL mob are rampant on forums like this, but you never ever hear them at Ibrox or in the pubs.

This all day long and goes for a lot of threads on here.